Support Logical Participation

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

jeffbarnes

Re: Support Logical Participation

Post by jeffbarnes »

Tomanyiron wrote:Thanks panda, who knows what they think.

By “they” I’m not talking about all the newbies. Only the ones with the “mischievous behavior” (more generous word than I would have used). It’s easy to compile a list, just look at the ones misusing negative points.

So how do we decide who is misusing negative points? Do we include wisepierre, wdd09, rlinehan, maui21ice or TopNotch? These are just a few of the users that I noticed giving negative points with petty grievances?

And how about evilanne who is giving the so-called "newbies" negative points daily. Sometimes twice daily. While I can understand evilanne's motives, is this not misusing negative points also???

Is using the point system for revenge okay now? If it's okay for one, why not for all?

Tomanyiron wrote:All of this voting is a waste of time, is what I'm trying to say.

So why not remove the voting option if it's a waste of time? Do the voices of over 600 members not count? Better yet, let's ask King to privately identify the users who voted against the reputation points system and ban all those people!!!

Personally I could care less about negative points. If you don't like any of my comments or my attitude, by all means hit me with your best shots!!! And as Navig8tor said, why are you all letting this get under your skin? Just ignore it. But since I'm a newbie too, I guess I should just keep silent until the veteran members say it's okay for me to speak.
Last edited by jeffbarnes on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nrialto

Post by nrialto »

Could you send me a link to the negative points you show me having given? Either I have a bad memory, or my account was hacked. I can't remember ever giving negative points, let alone enough of them to justify mention.

jeffbarnes

Post by jeffbarnes »

nrialto wrote:Could you send me a link to the negative points you show me having given? Either I have a bad memory, or my account was hacked. I can't remember ever giving negative points, let alone enough of them to justify mention.

That should have been "rlinehan". My apologies. :oops:

nrialto

Post by nrialto »

No worries.

CrocSix

Post by CrocSix »

jeffbarnes wrote:

By “they” I’m not talking about all the newbies. Only the ones with the “mischievous behavior” (more generous word than I would have used). It’s easy to compile a list, just look at the ones misusing negative points.

So how do we decide who is misusing negative points? Do we include wisepierre, wdd09, rlinehan, maui21ice or TopNotch? These are just a few of the users that I noticed giving negative points with petty grievances?

And how about evilanne who is giving the so-called "newbies" negative points daily. Sometimes twice daily. While I can understand evilanne's motives, is this not misusing negative points also???

Is using the point system for revenge okay now? If it's okay for one, why not for all?

Tomanyiron wrote:All of this voting is a waste of time, is what I'm trying to say.

So why not remove the voting option if it's a waste of time? Do the voices of over 600 members not count? Better yet, let's ask King to privately identify the users who voted against the reputation points system and ban all those people!!!

Personally I could care less about negative points. If you don't like any of my comments or my attitude, by all means hit me with your best shots!!! And as Navig8tor said, why are you all letting this get under your skin? Just ignore it. But since I'm a newbie too, I guess I should just keep silent until the veteran members say it's okay for me to speak.

You make some very good points Jeff.

TopNotch

Post by TopNotch »

jeffbarnes wrote:

jeffbarnes - could you please post a link to where I've given negative reputation points? Unless my account was hacked, I have never given anyone any negative reputation points.
David Tepper - "There is a time to make money and a time to not lose money."

Warren Buffett - "Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1."

mmmmmbeer

Post by mmmmmbeer »

Fake News...
Those who 'abjure' violence can do so only because others are committing violence on their behalf.

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

Top, jeffbarnes got run out of town on a rail in Aug, and hasn't been seen since.
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers." Plato
"Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare." Rene Descartes

TopNotch

Post by TopNotch »

mmmmmbeer wrote:Fake News...

LOL

Warren Buffett - "Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1."

TopNotch

Post by TopNotch »

Tomanyiron wrote:Top, jeffbarnes got run out of town on a rail in Aug, and hasn't been seen since.

To the sheriff who ran him out, thank you. :)

RubberNeck

Post by RubberNeck »

good riddance

maui21ice

Post by maui21ice »

TopNotch wrote:
Tomanyiron wrote:Top, jeffbarnes got run out of town on a rail in Aug, and hasn't been seen since.

To the sheriff who ran him out, thank you. :)

Amen.

I was included on Numb-nuts' list too, and I only negative repped the train of dudes that came in and hit everyone with it initially. Pretty sure Jeff was a buddy of all of them or it was 1 or 2 people on all those accounts.

Good riddance. It's been very peaceful since the mass-banning.

nodak

Post by nodak »

maui21ice wrote:Amen.

I was included on Numb-nuts' list too, and I only negative repped the train of dudes that came in and hit everyone with it initially. Pretty sure Jeff was a buddy of all of them or it was 1 or 2 people on all those accounts.

Absolutely, much better. But they didn’t get them all.

upsydaisy2

Post by upsydaisy2 »

nodak wrote:
maui21ice wrote:Amen.

Absolutely, much better. But they didn’t get them all.

There are still some out there, but I haven't noticed any recent activities on the accounts...knock on wood.

Fund Prices2024-03-28

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.15 0.05% 1.05%
F $19.08 -0.06% -0.74%
C $82.21 0.11% 10.55%
S $82.43 0.30% 6.92%
I $42.57 -0.24% 5.95%
L2065 $16.38 0.02% 8.37%
L2060 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2055 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2050 $32.73 0.01% 6.95%
L2045 $14.91 0.02% 6.58%
L2040 $54.38 0.02% 6.22%
L2035 $14.34 0.02% 5.79%
L2030 $47.67 0.02% 5.38%
L2025 $13.15 0.03% 3.43%
Linc $25.61 0.03% 2.82%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".