F.u trump

For those topics that don't have a place in any of the other forums.

Moderator: Aitrus

Elkhunter

Re: F.u trump

Post by Elkhunter »

fu we won, go to starbucks and cry some more. Or call cnn and see if they can make up something for you.
Jesus, please guide us is all we do?

MakeMe$$$$

Post by MakeMe$$$$ »

Octjan2 wrote:Futures down over 1% on this guys trade comments again. Recommended another 100 billion in tariffs on China.
An interesting game of chicken?
Don
Rolled over to Fidelity 2/24/18.
Fantasy still playing with Daily Strategy 12767.

n.shift

Post by n.shift »

People, this post was meant as a joke. Just to vent a little. I’m sure we all thought 2018 was going to be record breaking positive numbers in the stock market. But someone was bound to cool this market off. Either trump with his tweets or the feds with rising interest rates. Either way it’s been a wild ride and congratulations to those of you that managed to stay above 5% positive so far. I just hope a recession isn’t looming right around the corner. My pocket couldn’t handle that as I never recouped from the last one. Lol...I’m 8 years in and have had less then a dollar raise from all step increases and cost of living raises. But if the trumpster doesn’t become more VA friendly, my vote will have to go toward someone else I’m afraid. Most of his policy doesn’t feed my children but the VA does. I got to vote for the best interest of my family and not “some idea” a candidate may have! Again folks, this was just a joke. Wasn’t meant to be serious in anyway! Good luck to you all and God bless us all!

I know I recently said I’d vote for him again in 2020. The firing of Shulkins has put a little fear in me as to what trump really wants to do to the VA hospitals. At the very least it has made me rethink everything!

XAMOTOMAX

Post by XAMOTOMAX »

Shulkin signed his own death warrant when he decided to arbitrarily cut the OIG budget. From there it was only a matter of time before they dug up some damning dirt and travel is always the first place they look when they want to stick it to someone. If he's so dumb and careless to do what he did on that trip to England, he's not someone I would want manning such a critical post.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

jbirdway wrote:Don’t worry. I’m sure king trump will either escalate our existing military ops in the countries we already have no place being in, or invade another one real soon again based on really convincing sounding, but trumped up false intel like before. That’s sure to boost the stock market. Great for business you know, and always worked in the past. M.A.G.A. ? What a joke. Which is what the U.S. has become to the rest of the world. And one must admit - having an egotistical, racist, unethical, dishonest, adulterous clown playing the part of president is a really nice touch.

We don't need to go to war to boost the economy. We just need to stop electing Democrats.

userque

Post by userque »

PhilJohn wrote:
jbirdway wrote:Don’t worry. I’m sure king trump will either escalate our existing military ops in the countries we already have no place being in, or invade another one real soon again based on really convincing sounding, but trumped up false intel like before. That’s sure to boost the stock market. Great for business you know, and always worked in the past. M.A.G.A. ? What a joke. Which is what the U.S. has become to the rest of the world. And one must admit - having an egotistical, racist, unethical, dishonest, adulterous clown playing the part of president is a really nice touch.

We don't need to go to war to boost the economy. We just need to stop electing Democrats.
Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2 ... 73be406786
"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

Please Lord ... end this thread! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

misfit

Post by misfit »

Hallelujah!

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Intereting news that Trump is pulling out of Syria. All of a sudden Demcratic leaders sound more like Donald Rumsfld than anything else. it just goes to show you that its not about any particular set of beliefs these career politcans say they have. Its just persuing political power by literally any means possible, including war mongering and speaking out against peace.

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

PhilJohn wrote: Its just persuing political power by literally any means possible, including war mongering and speaking out against peace.
Yea that's it. Never mind General Matis resignation over it because he thinks it's a bad idea or Republicans like Lindsay Graham saying it's bad. You'll ignore the voices on his own side saying it's bad to just focus on Democrats. Because that's you're own internal narrative.
OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

ArrieS wrote:
PhilJohn wrote: Its just persuing political power by literally any means possible, including war mongering and speaking out against peace.
Yea that's it. Never mind General Matis resignation over it because he thinks it's a bad idea or Republicans like Lindsay Graham saying it's bad. You'll ignore the voices on his own side saying it's bad to just focus on Democrats. Because that's you're own internal narrative.
Actually yeah, that's exactly it. And what exactly does General Mattis have to do with the Democratic party? How do you know he thinks its a bad idea? I don't believe he ever made a public statement confirming that opinion. And even if he did, how does that make war all of a sudden acceptable to the anti-war, anti-bullying, anti-empire building, anti-capitalist, anti-2nd amendment, anti-common sense, progressive left?

Come to think of it, didn't leading Democrats accuse General Mattis of some pretty awful things (Specifically being a war monger) when Trump appointed him to the position? But I guess the rules change when it's a conflict where Christians are killing Christians, right?

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

PhilJohn wrote: Actually yeah, that's exactly it. And what exactly does General Mattis have to do with the Democratic party?
Nothing, which is why I brought it up.

You said;
PhilJohn wrote:All of a sudden Demcratic leaders sound more like Donald Rumsfld than anything else. it just goes to show you that its not about any particular set of beliefs these career politcans say they have. Its just persuing political power by literally any means possible, including war mongering and speaking out against peace.
As if only democrats are opposing Trump on this, they aren't. Trump was getting criticism form all sides. Because both sides see it as a bad move.
PhilJohn wrote:How do you know he thinks its a bad idea? I don't believe he ever made a public statement confirming that opinion.
Read his resignation letter.
PhilJohn wrote: And even if he did, how does that make war all of a sudden acceptable to the anti-war, anti-bullying, anti-empire building, anti-capitalist, anti-2nd amendment, anti-common sense, progressive left?
Rant much? A bad idea is a bad idea. They may oppose war, but they also oppose leaving a job unfinished and putting Americans enemies in a stronger position.

Trumps choice doesn't suddenly create peace in the Middle East. It weakens Pro-American forces and strengthens anti-democratic forces. It aids dictators and those that would crush democracy.
PhilJohn wrote:Come to think of it, didn't leading Democrats accuse General Mattis of some pretty awful things (Specifically being a war monger) when Trump appointed him to the position? But I guess the rules change when it's a conflict where Christians are killing Christians, right?
No, opposing idiotic choices is universal. Again, you are being irrational.

Your whole argument is a straw-man argument. You are equating Trumps actions as bringing peace, which they aren't. Your narrative is false and your logical reasoning is poor.
OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

ArrieS wrote:
PhilJohn wrote: Actually yeah, that's exactly it. And what exactly does General Mattis have to do with the Democratic party?
Nothing, which is why I brought it up.

You said;
PhilJohn wrote:All of a sudden Demcratic leaders sound more like Donald Rumsfld than anything else. it just goes to show you that its not about any particular set of beliefs these career politcans say they have. Its just persuing political power by literally any means possible, including war mongering and speaking out against peace.
As if only democrats are opposing Trump on this, they aren't. Trump was getting criticism form all sides. Because both sides see it as a bad move.
PhilJohn wrote:How do you know he thinks its a bad idea? I don't believe he ever made a public statement confirming that opinion.
Read his resignation letter.
PhilJohn wrote: And even if he did, how does that make war all of a sudden acceptable to the anti-war, anti-bullying, anti-empire building, anti-capitalist, anti-2nd amendment, anti-common sense, progressive left?
Rant much? A bad idea is a bad idea. They may oppose war, but they also oppose leaving a job unfinished and putting Americans enemies in a stronger position.

Trumps choice doesn't suddenly create peace in the Middle East. It weakens Pro-American forces and strengthens anti-democratic forces. It aids dictators and those that would crush democracy.
PhilJohn wrote:Come to think of it, didn't leading Democrats accuse General Mattis of some pretty awful things (Specifically being a war monger) when Trump appointed him to the position? But I guess the rules change when it's a conflict where Christians are killing Christians, right?
No, opposing idiotic choices is universal. Again, you are being irrational.

Your whole argument is a straw-man argument. You are equating Trumps actions as bringing peace, which they aren't. Your narrative is false and your logical reasoning is poor.

You speak of peace in the Middle East. That’s a real goal? You can’t fight an ideology. It’s simoly unwinnabke. But sure, let’s just keep feeding the war machine. Worked for Obama I guess.

You speak of being irrational. You are literally speaking of the effects of withdraw that hasn’t even happened yet.

You speak of bad leadership, Yet you probably place trust in the Nancy Pelosi led Democratic Party, who’s leadership has had decades to find solutions for the mass chaos with our southern boarder. Irrational...as in thinking this pee brain and career politician is competent in any manner after walking through her own district which she has turned into a thrid world country,

In the meantime, I’ll give the President a chance. Sure in the hell couldnt do any worse.
Last edited by PhilJohn on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aitrus

Post by Aitrus »

Ok, guys. Let's wrap up this conversation. I think we all know where each of you stand, so anything further would likely just be a devolution into name calling and other unnecessary tidbits we could all do without. I suggest that you agree to disagree, and leave it at that.
Seasonal Musings 2022: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19005
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
Support the site by purchasing a membership at TSPCalc! https://tspcalc.com

Hoss2112

Post by Hoss2112 »

Aitrus wrote:Ok, guys. Let's wrap up this conversation. I think we all know where each of you stand, so anything further would likely just be a devolution into name calling and other unnecessary tidbits we could all do without. I suggest that you agree to disagree, and leave it at that.
Thank you, Aitrus! I thought they were going to whip out their stocks and start comparing sizes. I think most folks prefer constructive dialogue regarding the TSP.
'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.'
-Mark Twain

Fund Prices2024-04-18

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.19 0.01% 1.27%
F $18.62 -0.30% -3.14%
C $78.45 -0.21% 5.50%
S $76.12 -0.20% -1.27%
I $40.67 0.02% 1.21%
L2065 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2060 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2055 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2050 $31.35 -0.13% 2.44%
L2045 $14.32 -0.12% 2.35%
L2040 $52.37 -0.11% 2.29%
L2035 $13.85 -0.10% 2.21%
L2030 $46.21 -0.09% 2.15%
L2025 $12.93 -0.05% 1.72%
Linc $25.28 -0.04% 1.51%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".