Get real folks.

For those topics that don't have a place in any of the other forums.

Moderator: Aitrus

ArrieS

Re: Get real folks.

Post by ArrieS »

tspwizard1 wrote:
PhilJohn wrote:
ArrieS wrote:If you don't like how I correct you when you post factually incorrect information, then stop being wrong. Not liking how I correct your ignorance is like hating me for calling you a drunk when you pass out and piss yourself on the street.

Maybe take the time to actually fact check what you think is correct instead of assuming it is.
I doubt you could correct a burned out light bulb. :lol:
Keep waiting for China to pay us with those tariffs like you boy Trump says they are doing you simpleton.
People please. tspwizard, he's not worth your time as he wasn't worth mine to respond to.

I mean look at what he said. He clearly shows why he supports Trump.

You have every reason to doubt I or anyone correct burned out light bulbs.
Correct
verb (used with object)
1. to set or make true, accurate, or right; remove the errors or faults from:
The native guide corrected our pronunciation. The new glasses corrected his eyesight.
2. to point out or mark the errors in:
The teacher corrected the examination papers.

Because in fact I or anyone change burned out light bulbs.
Change
Verb
2 a: to replace with another

I try not to bother with people that can't even grasp the simple concepts of language to know the correct usage of the word correct. Which a majority are Trump supporters.
Last edited by ArrieS on Fri May 24, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

ArrieS wrote: ...
People please. tspwizard, he's not worth your time as he wasn't worth mine to respond to.

I mean look at what he said. He clearly shows why he supports Trump.

You have every reason to doubt I or anyone correct burned out light bulbs.
Correct ...
Wait a second ... I think you got tspwizard1 and PhilJohn confused .... or am I confused?

Hoss2112

Post by Hoss2112 »

Isn't all this back-and-forth by Harry and Lloyd suppose to be posted in the "THIS IS THE "ANYTHING GOES" POLITICS THREAD!!!!"
'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.'
-Mark Twain

Horaenaut

Post by Horaenaut »

It's on the "Anything Goes" part of the forum, so I think that's good enough

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

Hoss2112 wrote:Isn't all this back-and-forth by Harry and Lloyd suppose to be posted in the "THIS IS THE "ANYTHING GOES" POLITICS THREAD!!!!"
If it was a new topic started after they made that decree. But it predates that rule.

Why the capital letter? Seriously why? Is the idea of a topic posted in the wrong forum so infuriating to you you need to express your rage so that everyone understands just how mad you became?
OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

Hoss2112

Post by Hoss2112 »

ArrieS wrote:
Hoss2112 wrote:Isn't all this back-and-forth by Harry and Lloyd suppose to be posted in the "THIS IS THE "ANYTHING GOES" POLITICS THREAD!!!!"
If it was a new topic started after they made that decree. But it predates that rule.

Why the capital letter? Seriously why? Is the idea of a topic posted in the wrong forum so infuriating to you you need to express your rage so that everyone understands just how mad you became?
Let me try break this down for you. If you were to look at the thread I referenced, you would have seen that it was originally titled in all capital letters with four exclamation points. Did you see the quotation marks? Too many threads get hijacked by some left or right wing zealot posting some sort of political diatribe--none of which is productive. It's usually a bunch of back-and-forth mud slinging and personal attacks from the ill-informed. People aren't here because they are unsure of their political leaning looking for edification by the self-righteous.
'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.'
-Mark Twain

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

Hoss2112 wrote:
ArrieS wrote:

Let me try break this down for you. If you were to look at the thread I referenced, you would have seen that it was originally titled in all capital letters with four exclamation points. Did you see the quotation marks? Too many threads get hijacked by some left or right wing zealot posting some sort of political diatribe--none of which is productive. It's usually a bunch of back-and-forth mud slinging and personal attacks from the ill-informed. People aren't here because they are unsure of their political leaning looking for edification by the self-righteous.
My mistake on the thread being in all capital letters.

sonofnthng

Post by sonofnthng »

I like supporting Al Queida, how about you guys? Fighting more proxy wars for Isreal and Saudia Arabia. It's fun. Genocide, yay!

'I love wiki leaks!'
'wiki leaks, I don't know anything about wiki leaks'

'I'm going to end these stupid wars'
'10k troops to Iran, please'

'I'll protect whistle blowers, look at my website!'
'lock up manning and Snowden. Take that off the site'

Everyone acts like their party is holier than thou. One day I hope people realise that it's the Bolton, Powell, Abrams led imperialist war machine that we are living under. The left vs right talking head is just American Idol for politics.

I thought the consensus was to keep these kinds of politics off this site. Making maga your username and avatar is clearly just to poke at people, and that's fine. Will everyone just stop reacting? Stop taking the bait and hide the thread.
Tracking #85660 -//- PIP 35.29% Jan '21
Seasonal Strategies:
http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 205#p53743
Yes, death is coming...but then again, it's always coming.
-Aitrus

Aitrus

Post by Aitrus »

Political threads located in the Anything Goes section of the forum is fine. I made the "ANYTHING GOES" thread as a way to remind folks that it's not ok to hijack topics, and to create a dumping ground for those posts that are hijacking in nature.

If you don't like political threads, then don't read political threads. I have no such luxury - I have to read every post on the site and act as referee if needed.
Seasonal Musings 2022: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19005
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
Support the site by purchasing a membership at TSPCalc! https://tspcalc.com

MaddMoney

Post by MaddMoney »

once one realizes that they are merely a passenger on this great ride of life, they soon ALWAYS see the glass half full. It doesn't matter what side of the fence you stand, when it comes to your money ( which is why ALL of us are on this site ) profit can be made regardless. So put your egos aside and get to work! Become that next TSP Millionaire....or keep bashing each other in non-productive chatter. Wishing ALL my fellow gamblers at the TSP Table thee Best of luck in their adventures! :)

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

Pretty sound advice .. form the new guy/gal! :mrgreen:

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
— Willie Nelson
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers." Plato
"Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare." Rene Descartes

Fund Prices2024-05-03

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.22 0.01% 1.45%
F $18.84 0.50% -1.98%
C $80.30 1.26% 7.98%
S $79.21 0.79% 2.74%
I $42.12 1.02% 4.82%
L2065 $16.04 1.10% 6.12%
L2060 $16.04 1.10% 6.12%
L2055 $16.05 1.10% 6.12%
L2050 $32.16 0.95% 5.07%
L2045 $14.67 0.89% 4.84%
L2040 $53.57 0.84% 4.63%
L2035 $14.15 0.77% 4.37%
L2030 $47.10 0.71% 4.13%
L2025 $13.08 0.40% 2.91%
Linc $25.53 0.33% 2.49%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".