Republicans for the Rule of Law

For those topics that don't have a place in any of the other forums.

Moderator: Aitrus

PhilJohn

Re: Republicans for the Rule of Law

Post by PhilJohn »

tspwizard1 wrote:Take this opportunity to move back into S and C PhilJohn. Take advantage of these low low prices!

The things Rush and Hannity say to you, they aren't real facts. Its entertainment only. For you poor rightie lemmings. You are behind anyone's help mentally. Such a sad waste of existence.
Yet they were mostly right on the money while the estabishment media sold the Muller lie for the past two years. BTW, how are CNN`s ratings doing? Are they still getting beat by scooby doo?

I`m more of a Greg Gutfeld kind of guy, btw.

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

tspwizard1 wrote:... You are behind anyone's help mentally. ...

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

jlozano042 wrote:
tspwizard1 wrote:... You are behind anyone's help mentally. ...
NICE!

Jted1785

Post by Jted1785 »

cswift01 wrote:
jlozano042 wrote:Image
Hahah, I think you started something:

I guess it’s true what they say, the left really can’t meme.

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

PhilJohn wrote:
tspwizard1 wrote:Take this opportunity to move back into S and C PhilJohn. Take advantage of these low low prices!

The things Rush and Hannity say to you, they aren't real facts. Its entertainment only. For you poor rightie lemmings. You are behind anyone's help mentally. Such a sad waste of existence.
Yet they were mostly right on the money while the estabishment media sold the Muller lie for the past two years. BTW, how are CNN`s ratings doing? Are they still getting beat by scooby doo?

I`m more of a Greg Gutfeld kind of guy, btw.
You argue ratings? Just because we live in an emerging 1984 like world where the people are fed state run fake news called Fox and they are dumb enough to believe the lies? If you read the Mueller report, and listened to Mueller's speech he said Trump committed obstruction of justice. However, the DOI cannot charge a sitting President with a crime. So he followed that rule. How is that a lie? I don't understand you people. You're so sick in the head. It really sucks to have to share a country with you. In the science fiction novels/movies that have been written about 1984-ish/Nazi situations, it is very obvious that people like you are part of the hateful, blind, propaganda chanting mass that the protagonists must fight against. And it was always going to be this way. The playbook to steer you sheep has always been obvious in the eyes smart people, and many of past visionary novelists.

Did you know CNN is now blocked (channel 27) from being shown in guest's rooms at the Marriott Hotel on 315 Pittman Rd in Fairfield, CA. Just a black blank screen. The Republicans are so afraid of a different point of view, other than Fox News, they are censoring CNN now. Left or Right, this is very wrong. Tell me how that is not the most un-American thing. I was shocked to realize they are actually doing this. State run news/GOP party. The America I grow up with is in really danger. This is how it starts people.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Bull Honky. For the past two years they ran on the premise that Trump colluded with Russia to become President. We know now after 2 years of exhaustive investigation that it was all bull, eventhough during that time the media presented it as fact. Now lets look at obstruction. Mueller found no evidence of that, either, as he himself admitted later that same day. Furthermore, Muellers claim about not indicting a sitting president that stopped him recommending charges was an empty lie. You need something called evidence and the standard of evidence is far more than being upset that one is being investigated. For example, bleachbitting hard drives and smashing cell phones to avoid handing over evidence on a subpoena would be considered obstruction (Ring any bells)? Mueller stated he could not exonerate Trump and the media is now running with that narrative. The problem with that is its not a function of special counsel to exonerate anyone. If you actually had a brain you would know this.

So now let’s take a look at your second statement. You mention 1984 and state run Fox News, but did you have a problem with Hillary Clinton unfairly receiving debate questions in advance of the presidential debates? Or the amount of negative coverage that Trump had received before he even took office? I think probably not. And are you seriously suggesting that because a liberal news channel is blocked at some hotel in California , that is the reason why CNN viewership has nosedived? Or rather are you suggesting that because of that hotel blocking CNN, that all conservatives are afraid off CNN? Either way, you should probably consult with a phycologist. You tagged a hotel as an example of how conservatives are intolerant of opposing views, but in truth censorship predominantly is being committed against conservative voices, by the left (Google, Facebook, Twitter, and your typical College Campus, Antifa).

Consequently, I won’t sit here and judge all liberals. People are people and we all have different life experiences that mold our beliefs, but I think I can judge you based on your own statements. That’s all that should be said. :lol:
Last edited by PhilJohn on Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Aitrus

Post by Aitrus »

Jted1785 wrote:Get this trash off of here, can this guy be banned for posting political crap on here? This whole investigation was illegal and was triggered by a fake report created by Clinton.
I hear you, Jted1785.

I agree, I'd rather do without this political stuff as well. I'm all for civil discourse, but unfortunately, not everybody is interested in being civil. My recent discussion with userque in another thread is the kind of interaction I prefer when it comes to politics.

However, the site owner created the "Anything Goes" section of the forum for just the kind of back-and-forth claptrap we see in this thread, a place for it to be quarantined off from the main purpose of the site: to educate and discuss. It's a way of letting members vent if they feel they need to. He doesn't have to allow political discussions at all if he so chose, but he does so. I think it was quite kind of him to do so, but unfortunately, on occasion some take his charity for granted and forget to keep it properly contained.

So that's why we have the Anything Goes section. What isn't allowed here are two things:

1 - personal attacks
2 - excessive vulgarity and cussing

Other than those two broad categories, people are free to voice their disagreements to their heart's content. The problem is when it carries over into discussions outside the Anything Goes section, which is why I created the post that userque responded to you with earlier in this thread. It was getting out of hand, with non-political threads getting turned political for no practical reason I could see. So I figuratively slammed my hand down on the dinner table, told the kids at the far end of the table to take their pointless squabbling elsewhere in the house so long as they kept it dialed down a bit, and reminded everybody of the rules.

If you don't like political discussions or videos, then don't read or watch them. My advice is to follow the following bits of sage wisdom from Marcus Aurelius, last of the Good Emperors of Rome:

"It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own."
"Choose not to be harmed, and you won't feel harmed. Don't feel harmed, and you won't have been."
"The best revenge is to not be like your enemy."
Seasonal Musings 2022: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19005
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
Support the site by purchasing a membership at TSPCalc! https://tspcalc.com

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

PhilJohn wrote:Bull Honky. For the past two years they ran on the premise that Trump colluded with Russia to become President. We know now after 2 years of exhaustive investigation that it was all bull, eventhough during that time the media presented it as fact. Now lets look at obstruction. Mueller found no evidence of that, either, as he himself admitted later that same day. Furthermore, Muellers claim about not indicting a sitting president that stopped him recommending charges was an empty lie. You need something called evidence and the standard of evidence is far more than being upset that one is being investigated. For example, bleachbitting hard drives and smashing cell phones to avoid handing over evidence on a subpoena would be considered obstruction (Ring any bells)? Mueller stated he could not exonerate Trump and the media is now running with that narrative. The problem with that is its not a function of special counsel to exonerate anyone. If you actually had a brain you would know this.

So now let’s take a look at your second statement. You mention 1984 and state run Fox News, but did you have a problem with Hillary Clinton unfairly receiving debate questions in advance of the presidential debates? Or the amount of negative coverage that Trump had received before he even took office? I think probably not. And are you seriously suggesting that because a liberal news channel is blocked at some hotel in California , that is the reason why CNN viewership has nosedived? Or rather are you suggesting that because of that hotel blocking CNN, that all conservatives are afraid off CNN? Either way, you should probably consult with a phycologist. You tagged a hotel as an example of how conservatives are intolerant of opposing views, but in truth censorship predominantly is being committed against conservative voices, by the left (Google, Facebook, Twitter, and your typical College Campus, Antifa).

Consequently, I won’t sit here and judge all liberals. People are people and we all have different life experiences that mold our beliefs, but I think I can judge you based on your own statements. That’s all that should be said. :lol:

For the record I do have a problem with H. Clinton receiving debate questions before a big debate. That is very wrong and un-American. Doesn't change the fact Dotard Trump has lied 10,000 times since being in office. Tariffs on China and Mexico mean more taxes for middle and poorer class Americans. Yet he says China and Mexico pay them. Farmers bankruptcies are at all time high in my home state of WI. And we are about to enter another great recession. I guess it will be on an elected Democrat after 2020 to fix another Republican caused mess. Conservatism is a disease of the brain. People voting against their own self interests because they have delusions that Hannity, Trump, Rush, etc. have their best interest in mind.
Again, I hope you believe in your boy Trumpo. I want to see you invest all your TSP in C and S. You believe in this super strong Trump economy right? Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Dude, do you even understand that you are bat $#%$ crazy? in otherwords you can see the future and if you voted for the President, one needs to invest how you see fit? Come on man!

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

PhilJohn wrote:Dude, do you even understand that you are bat $#%$ crazy? in otherwords you can see the future and if you voted for the President, one needs to invest how you see fit? Come on man!
Deflect, deflect, deflect. That is all you can do. When the stock market is up its all Trump's doing. When we are nose diving into recession, not a peep. Some mild accomplishments for dotard, sing his praises. When tells obvious and poorly constructed lies on Twitter, its but Hillary, but Hillary... All you are is a sheep. All you'll ever be is a sheep.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Youre not about to cry, are you?

cswift01

Post by cswift01 »

Jted1785 wrote:
cswift01 wrote:
jlozano042 wrote:Image
Hahah, I think you started something:

I guess it’s true what they say, the left really can’t meme.
That wasn't a "left" meme. I've seen them and don't find them funny either. I don't find the "right" memes funny either. I do laugh about people that are in our public view.

If you run for office, become a well acclaimed artist, etc. you might get all the bucks and all the attention, but you also get all the memes.

On another note, I do think we need both sides of the coin to make money. In my case, I like having the GOP and Demos because they both have good ideas. I don't consider Trump a regular Republican, so that's a different story. Either way, at the end of the day, we're all Americans and while we disagree with some fundamental ideas, we will stand together if need be and fight for each other, if need be.

Enjoy!

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

Amen - I'll cry to that brothers and sisters.

:mrgreen:

misfit

Post by misfit »

jlozano042 wrote:Amen - I'll cry to that brothers and sisters.

:mrgreen:
--------------------------

:lol: :lol: thanks jlozano for the chuckle. Have an awesome day buddy!

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Merica!

Fund Prices2024-04-18

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.19 0.01% 1.27%
F $18.62 -0.30% -3.14%
C $78.45 -0.21% 5.50%
S $76.12 -0.20% -1.27%
I $40.67 0.02% 1.21%
L2065 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2060 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2055 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2050 $31.35 -0.13% 2.44%
L2045 $14.32 -0.12% 2.35%
L2040 $52.37 -0.11% 2.29%
L2035 $13.85 -0.10% 2.21%
L2030 $46.21 -0.09% 2.15%
L2025 $12.93 -0.05% 1.72%
Linc $25.28 -0.04% 1.51%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".