TSPCenter Interview with PerfectStockAlert.com

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

MLKMAN

Re: TSPCenter Interview with PerfectStockAlert.com

Post by MLKMAN »

Tomanyiron wrote:Thanks Jahbulon, I don’t know what we would do without you.

Milkman, I think this is what got your dander up, “In reality, if a trader takes the time to watch every technical analysis tutorial video on our free website, that trader is going to know more about trading than most traders running subscription based services”. But, Milkman, I do agree with your, “proof is in the pudding”, comment. So if there are some folks actually following him every day, and making IFTs, based on his analysis, it would be interesting to see your returns.

Why is it every time I try to hold someone accountable, some one always thinks I'm "getting my dander up"? I could care less about his tutorials and I already post most of the information he talks about in my own commentaries. Some just don't have a clue because they lack the information to get one......... :wink:
"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

[quote="MLKMAN I already post most of the information he talks about in my own commentaries. Some just don't have a clue because they lack the information to get one......... :wink:[/quote]

So enlighten me, subscribe to your system, and pay $25 a month?
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers." Plato
"Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare." Rene Descartes

skiehawk11

Post by skiehawk11 »

Mlkman,

I need to clarify the purpose of Perfect Stock Alert. Correct me if I am being presumptuous.

The entire website is basically a research/learning site for trading. As such, it would be moot for him to post his returns since he isn't saying, "Follow me and I'll make you money." What he is saying is, "If you watch my tutorials, you should become a better trader".

However, I do side with you in regards to you questioning if he is/has been a successful trader. It would important to learn from a trader who is successful at trading.

On the flip side, I'm not sure if we should or need to hold him accountable in regards to his returns since he isn't "selling" it. His website is geared towards learning. You bring up a good point that his site offers a lot of basic information, but he also goes into more advanced concepts as well. In any case, I find his videos helpful since it lets me see a different point of view.

In regards to him retiring his subscription services, I don't have an answer on that. However, I don't think its necessary to automatically assume they were unsuccessful.

Unfortunately, your sage advice is for your subscribers only, so I must go elsewhere to get my information. :) And congratulations are in order to you for your subscription service. You are top dog so far this year at 13.95%. Keep it up. :)

skiehawk11

Post by skiehawk11 »

I want to steer the conversation back towards the interview in question. If there are any questions concerning another TSP subscription service (s), please make another thread or pm the subscription service (s). I don't want to hijack this threads topic out of courtesy.

MLKMAN

Post by MLKMAN »

Tomanyiron wrote:[quote="MLKMAN I already post most of the information he talks about in my own commentaries. Some just don't have a clue because they lack the information to get one......... :wink:

So enlighten me, subscribe to your system, and pay $25 a month?[/quote]

Not at all. It doesn't look like you need any help to begin with. :wink:

I charge because this service takes a lot of my time. Time is money isn't it? What I charge for the results are way better than what others charge. Still, there are always those that are upset that they have to pay a dime to make a dollar.................. :wink:
"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."

MLKMAN

Post by MLKMAN »

skiehawk11 wrote:Mlkman,

I need to clarify the purpose of Perfect Stock Alert. Correct me if I am being presumptuous.

The entire website is basically a research/learning site for trading. As such, it would be moot for him to post his returns since he isn't saying, "Follow me and I'll make you money." What he is saying is, "If you watch my tutorials, you should become a better trader".

However, I do side with you in regards to you questioning if he is/has been a successful trader. It would important to learn from a trader who is successful at trading.

On the flip side, I'm not sure if we should or need to hold him accountable in regards to his returns since he isn't "selling" it. His website is geared towards learning. You bring up a good point that his site offers a lot of basic information, but he also goes into more advanced concepts as well. In any case, I find his videos helpful since it lets me see a different point of view.

In regards to him retiring his subscription services, I don't have an answer on that. However, I don't think its necessary to automatically assume they were unsuccessful.

Unfortunately, your sage advice is for your subscribers only, so I must go elsewhere to get my information. :) And congratulations are in order to you for your subscription service. You are top dog so far this year at 13.95%. Keep it up. :)

To be honest, doubling my money outside of TSP is more important than what I make in TSP. :mrgreen:

Like I said before, I meant no disrespect to PerfectStockAlert.com, although I think the "Perfect" is most likely deceiving, I just feel that learning from some one who actually has a good track record is better. That's all...........................

Foghorn

Post by Foghorn »

Jahbulon, I finally got opportunity to read the interview - Excellent.

I learned a lot from your interview of Christian.

Keep it up and I would like to see more like this.

Good job.

Foghorn

Jahbulon

Post by Jahbulon »

Thanks! I'm glad everyone enjoyed.

Fund Prices2024-03-28

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.15 0.05% 1.05%
F $19.08 -0.06% -0.74%
C $82.21 0.11% 10.55%
S $82.43 0.30% 6.92%
I $42.57 -0.24% 5.95%
L2065 $16.38 0.02% 8.37%
L2060 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2055 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2050 $32.73 0.01% 6.95%
L2045 $14.91 0.02% 6.58%
L2040 $54.38 0.02% 6.22%
L2035 $14.34 0.02% 5.79%
L2030 $47.67 0.02% 5.38%
L2025 $13.15 0.03% 3.43%
Linc $25.61 0.03% 2.82%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".