TSP Center
https://tspcenter.com/forums/

Should I hold out?
https://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16921
Page 1 of 2

Author:  chevyblues [ Mon May 13, 2019 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Should I hold out?

I have been holding on to C &S but now I'm wondering if I should go to G or F?
Do you think we are about to see a big drop?
Any advice would be great....Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/