The real looting is happening on Wallstreet

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

TSPsmart

The real looting is happening on Wallstreet

Post by TSPsmart »

Hello,

I just posted an article called Looting on Wallstreet.

It seems they were planning these pre-bailouts of the financial system using BlackRock for some time. You would think they would have tried to stop the conditions making bailouts necessary since that was their jobs at the Federal Reserve.

My prediction that they will rally the stock market all the way through a Depression seems to not be the joke I thought it was.

Cheers,

crondanet5

Re: The real looting is happening on Wallstreet

Post by crondanet5 »

And my prediction the rally will continue until the sitting president realizes he has no chance of winning the November election, all ploys to set the election aside fail and he is demoted to being a talk radio host. At that point, when he realizes he lost, the market rally will stop.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

And Joe Biden takes the presidency and celebrates with a well earned victory vacation in the Phillipines, enjoying sunsets on the beach and groping more 12 year olds.

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

crondanet5 wrote:And my prediction the rally will continue until the sitting president realizes he has no chance of winning the November election, all ploys to set the election aside fail and he is demoted to being a talk radio host. At that point, when he realizes he lost, the market rally will stop.
I honestly don't think Trump is going to lose in November.
Owner/creator of TSPcalc.com - "Know your numbers"

Pablo

Post by Pablo »

mjedlin66 wrote: I honestly don't think Trump is going to lose in November.
I agree.

stilljammi

Post by stilljammi »

I don't think it matters if he wins or loses the outcome will be the same. The ones who determine the election aren't going to be influenced by what happens in the next 6 months.

crondanet5

Post by crondanet5 »

mj and Pablo I'm not going to get into a long discussion why Trump loses the election and retires to conservative radio host. But I will say I am reminded of the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. Donald is not the emperor, we are. Donald is the tailor deluding us into thinking America is becoming great again. And when Donald is on the radio all the conservatives will nod their head yes as he continues to spin the news and review his tremendous Presidency. Watch The Rise of Mitt, your next Republican candidate for President.

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

PhilJohn wrote:And Joe Biden takes the presidency and celebrates with a well earned victory vacation in the Phillipines, enjoying sunsets on the beach and groping more 12 year olds.
LMAO, jack

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

crondanet5 wrote:mj and Pablo I'm not going to get into a long discussion why Trump loses the election and retires to conservative radio host. But I will say I am reminded of the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. Donald is not the emperor, we are. Donald is the tailor deluding us into thinking America is becoming great again. And when Donald is on the radio all the conservatives will nod their head yes as he continues to spin the news and review his tremendous Presidency. Watch The Rise of Mitt, your next Republican candidate for President.

Mitt as the next Rep. Candidate? The dude just when full on Protestor to stay relevant..No one is voting for this guy. He has been exposed

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

TSPsmart wrote:Hello,

It seems they were planning these pre-bailouts of the financial system using BlackRock for some time. You would think they would have tried to stop the conditions making bailouts necessary since that was their jobs at the Federal Reserve.

My prediction that they will rally the stock market all the way through a Depression seems to not be the joke I thought it was.

Cheers,
In short, if i understand it correctly, the article's inference is that the fed's actions of late is executing a plan to stimulate a stock buying frenzy, resulting in an exponential growth of the equities market, regardless of the true state of the economy. The purpose is to accelerate an already uncontrolled transfer of wealth from the lower and middle classes to the >95% percentile of wealthy Americans. The method supposedly entails making other investment vehicles (bonds, real estate, etc.) so unattractive that most investors will dump all their money into stocks. What else did i miss?
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

Pablo

Post by Pablo »

crondanet5 wrote:mj and Pablo I'm not going to get into a long discussion why Trump loses the election and retires to conservative radio host. But I will say I am reminded of the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. Donald is not the emperor, we are. Donald is the tailor deluding us into thinking America is becoming great again. And when Donald is on the radio all the conservatives will nod their head yes as he continues to spin the news and review his tremendous Presidency. Watch The Rise of Mitt, your next Republican candidate for President.
Time will tell.

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

Cheers,
WTF?!?!?!?!?

Seriously?! Of course they are planning for what to do for the next economic downturn. What responsible financial institution wouldn't do that?

https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/lit ... t-2019.pdf

People need to read the report themselves and understand how often they do these and what the report is actually for.

Just because BlackRock made some predictions about what would be needed if we ran into trouble doesn't mean anyone was using them.
OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

Scorpio70

Post by Scorpio70 »

After November the Fed won't need to pump the market regardless the election outcome.

23V23C

Post by 23V23C »

Pablo wrote:
mjedlin66 wrote: I honestly don't think Trump is going to lose in November.
I agree.
Me three.

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

ArrieS wrote:

Cheers,
WTF?!?!?!?!?

Seriously?! Of course they are planning for what to do for the next economic downturn. What responsible financial institution wouldn't do that?

https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/lit ... t-2019.pdf

People need to read the report themselves and understand how often they do these and what the report is actually for.

Just because BlackRock made some predictions about what would be needed if we ran into trouble doesn't mean anyone was using them.
This isn't capitalism. That is the main problem. This is guaranteed profits for elite class through manipulation of markets. Ever heard of market discovery? Actually finding out what something is worth by not fixing markets. This corrupt policy doesn't end well. Eventually the bubble will be too big to pump up. Hard working, innocent people across the country will be very negatively effected. I'm surprised you cannot see that.

Fund Prices2024-04-17

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.19 0.01% 1.25%
F $18.68 0.50% -2.85%
C $78.62 -0.58% 5.72%
S $76.27 -0.89% -1.07%
I $40.66 -0.17% 1.19%
L2065 $15.60 -0.47% 3.17%
L2060 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2055 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2050 $31.39 -0.35% 2.57%
L2045 $14.34 -0.33% 2.47%
L2040 $52.43 -0.31% 2.41%
L2035 $13.87 -0.28% 2.31%
L2030 $46.25 -0.25% 2.24%
L2025 $12.93 -0.12% 1.78%
Linc $25.29 -0.09% 1.55%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".