TSP Center - The Thrift Savings Plan Community

"FantasyTSP™ and Discussion Forum for the Thrift Savings Plan Investor"

Recommend TSP Center Register  •  Search  •  FantasyTSP Trophies   

Board index » Thrift Savings Plan » TSP & Market Discussion

Join now for full access to TSP Center

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view topic replies.

or 

Post subject: Bugtracker Thread
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

Flag: Japan (jp)

Reputation point: 310
Here's a list of known issues and the status. Please comment your bug reports below. I'm closing the other bug threads and making this a sticky.

Leaderboard "Show True YTD Returns Only" Doesn't work.
2020 returns missing for partial year accounts - Fixed? I don't know. Chime in.
Real TSP balances reset - Fixing this is going to require one-on-one time with affected accounts. I'm not going to change anything for now. This is the lowest priority.
Real TSP Balances More digits - Requested, not started.
Live graphs (bottom, left side) - Google changed their chart system and the way these graphs used to be generated is now unavailable. This is not an easy fix. Also lowest priority.
Code loops - The original code used a lot of copy-paste. For example, a task that needs to be repeated from 2004 to 2020 would be copy and pasted 17 times. It makes it very difficult to change. I am slowly replacing these with the proper loop syntax so the block of repeating code is written only once. But there's a lot of them.
PHP 7 Upgrade - Lowest priority. But as I make code changes I progress toward compatibility. Estimate: November.
Forum software upgrade - Will go hand-in-hand with the PHP 7 upgrade. Estimate: November
Responsive website - This means it is optimized to fit different screen sizes like computer, tablet, phone. Will come *after* the PHP 7 upgrade and the forum upgrade. Estimate: November
Google Ads - Probably returning but they require a responsive website. Estimate: Jan-Feb
Subscriptions - Probably returning but they require a responsive website. Ad free site, access to *reliable* SMS alerts for watch list. $19.99/year. Estimate: Jan-Feb
Trophies - I would love to bring these back. Estimate: Jan-Feb
"find a member" link from Manage Friends (user control panel) page does not work

FIXED:
Invalid IFT dates - Existing issues fixed. But there were multiple pieces of code that have the potential to put these invalid IFT dates in the database. I will keep an eye out for them and run my fix as needed.
IFT timing - Ongoing issues with IFTs. These are highest priority and I usually fix them as soon as they come up. As far as I know, it's currently stable.
New Account Problems - All brand new sign ups are not being initialized correctly. Their fantasy TSP starts off broken and I fix it as I go. I need to fix the root cause.
5,15,30,90,180 day returns - Ongoing. Right now these fail on automatic update but they work fine when I manually run the same function. I don't know why yet. Previously they were showing incorrect values and I do believe I finally fixed that. Note these are calendar day returns. The 5 day return therefore counts weekends/holidays.
L2020 Removal - Done
2020 returns - Fixed
All TSP Share Prices link to G Fund - Fixed
Unable to graph the core funds in fantasyTSP - Fixed
L2065,L2050,L2045,L2035,L2025 Support - Fixed. If you find bugs let me know. I am aware that the "member allocations" and "show all pending allocations" tables look like crap with that many columns.
Top Fund Returns shows 0% for F,C,S,I - Fixed

Profile FantasyTSP  

Board index » Thrift Savings Plan » TSP & Market Discussion