New Website Status & Bug Reports

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

gbnooks207

Re: New Website Status & Bug Reports

Post by gbnooks207 »

In the future, will we be able to again use the graph section to compare with another member?

misfit

Post by misfit »

Still having a prob with adding to watchlist. Leaderboard drop down has an 'add watch' feature at the bottom. Does this need to be checked off to add a member to watchlist? I tried a different browser and it's still not working when I click on the eyeball.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

misfit wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:05 am Still having a prob with adding to watchlist. Leaderboard drop down has an 'add watch' feature at the bottom. Does this need to be checked off to add a member to watchlist? I tried a different browser and it's still not working when I click on the eyeball.
Do you have at least Google Chrome Version 87 or higher? That version works for sure. If still not, then (assuming you're using a work computer) your administrators may have disabled some of the browsers functionality.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

misfit

Post by misfit »

bloobs wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:22 am
misfit wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:05 am Still having a prob with adding to watchlist. Leaderboard drop down has an 'add watch' feature at the bottom. Does this need to be checked off to add a member to watchlist? I tried a different browser and it's still not working when I click on the eyeball.
Do you have at least Google Chrome Version 87 or higher? That version works for sure. If still not, then (assuming you're using a work computer) your administrators may have disabled some of the browsers functionality.
[/quote

I am using a very old tablet. I'll try again when I'm at work to see. Thanks for the input. Sorry to put this on this thread.

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

gbnooks207 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:11 am In the future, will we be able to again use the graph section to compare with another member?
Yes
Owner/creator of TSPcalc.com - "Know your numbers"

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

bloobs wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:22 am
[/quote

I am using a very old tablet. I'll try again when I'm at work to see. Thanks for the input. Sorry to put this on this thread.
The add watch at the bottom of the list shouldn't be there. Selecting it breaks the script. I will remove it in a day or two.

The intended use is to use whatever sort option you want, say 2020. Click the eyeball on the right. It contacts my server in the background and confirms the add. Then it changes the eyeball icon to a slashed eyeball icon, indicating it can now be removed.

When you click on the Watchlist toggle it should now be in the list. But make sure you are on a recent sort such as 2021 or 30 day. Because it is still sorted so if the user you are watching does not qualify for the list you have selected, for example if their account wasn't started prior to 2020, then they will not show up on the 2020 Watchlist.

I am going to change that functionality so that the Watchlist toggle always shows your full Watchlist. But if a user is not qualified for the time period you have selected, then they will be shown at the bottom of the list with a blank return.

twinkc

Post by twinkc »

TSPBandit wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:30 pm mj,

Thanks for all you are doing here. At first, I didn't like the change... b/c things familiar are most comfortable. But daily visits have made it easier to get around.

So, here's a small request, probably irrelevant to most... in the previous site the leaderboards gave us feedback of our standing amongst the list. My standing was only worthy of a note to mom on one occasion, but the feature was enough to enhance the feedback knowing that I was securely within the bell curve.

Again, thanks for keeping TSPCenter going. I recommend it often, almost daily.
Ditto TSPBandit. It was one more way to see how I was doing. Would love it Matt if you could get that feature back. Thanks for all the hard work you're doing on this site!

twinkc

Post by twinkc »

A Couple More Asks:
1) when I'm in the watchlist, how can I turn on option to recieve texts from selected members' IFT moves?
2) can't be certain, but I thought I started with the Fantasy TSP in 2011 although it's showing 2013. Anyway that you can check and correct, if possible?
Thanks again MJ! :)

jimcasada

Post by jimcasada »

I have been a member here since at least 2015, but when I look at the leader board, prior to 2019. It's like I never existed. I'm guessing that this problem may be related to a reboot in 2019, due to discrepancies between this account my real TSP account. Anyone else having this problem??? I know uthat I a finished within the top 20 I'm at least 2018, but those records are now gone. Thanks. Jim.

bop

Post by bop »

mjedlin66 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:56 pm I believe I just enabled you all to change your "Recent Topics" settings.
Thanks mj. I can see the options now.

I set it to 50 and chose the option to only show unread topics. That way, I can see and quickly catch up on reading all topics with new posts since my last login.

Site just keeps getting better. I especially like the responsive design. It is so much easier to use on my iPhone now.
The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. - Geoffrey Chaucer

userque

Re: The "everything new is automatically bad" thread

Post by userque »

bop wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:11 pm
userque wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:55 pm Wow! Ok, thanks. But I have done the CTRL-F5 a few times previously. I'll investigate it further later. Probably something on my end.
FWIW, I'm seeing the same thing you are, Userque. I see the same thing on my PC and my iPhone using Edge or Chrome. Not urgent, but I would also like to increase the number of messages as suggested by Aitrus.
FWIW:

Thanks. I too had tried multiple configurations and browsers. I was sure the problem wasn't on my end. So, I figured, others would eventually complain ... eventually leading to a solution. What took you so long? :lol:

Anyway, glad MJ figured it out!
"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

This is beta. Not available yet. But I changed the watch icon to blue = watching, gray = not watching. Added a graph icon as well. The intent is you'll be able to click on the graph icon and it will add that user to the graph below.

Also got that top row to show "this user's current ranking".

It looks like I need to make these icons slightly larger to make them usable on a cell phone.

I will have this out in a day or two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

showme$

Post by showme$ »

I still cant correct my real tsp amount too

Aitrus

Post by Aitrus »

showme$ wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:22 pm I still cant correct my real tsp amount too
That feature hasn't been programmed into the new website yet. MJ's working on it, and a number of other things on his to-do list as well.
Seasonal Musings 2022: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19005
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters" Epictetus

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Okay. With the latest update you can now:

1. See yourself, or whatever user you are viewing, at the top of the leaderboard list.
2. Add someone to the graph by clicking their graph icon in the leaderboard.
3. Watchlist on/off is now a blue/gray icon, respectively.

Fund Prices2024-03-28

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.15 0.05% 1.05%
F $19.08 -0.06% -0.74%
C $82.21 0.11% 10.55%
S $82.43 0.30% 6.92%
I $42.57 -0.24% 5.95%
L2065 $16.38 0.02% 8.37%
L2060 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2055 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2050 $32.73 0.01% 6.95%
L2045 $14.91 0.02% 6.58%
L2040 $54.38 0.02% 6.22%
L2035 $14.34 0.02% 5.79%
L2030 $47.67 0.02% 5.38%
L2025 $13.15 0.03% 3.43%
Linc $25.61 0.03% 2.82%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".