New Website Status & Bug Reports

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

Aitrus

Re: New Website Status & Bug Reports

Post by Aitrus »

TopNotch wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:04 am

SMS will be supported in a couple of months.
Great, thank you!
Ah, didn't realize you were asking about the SMS feature. My mistake.
Seasonal Musings 2022: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19005
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
Support the site by purchasing a membership at TSPCalc! https://tspcalc.com

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Regularguy wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:12 pm How does a person see the current postings of ideas and questions? All I can find is allot of old posting lists and a drill down type page.
They're spread throughout this thread. Ask away.
Owner/creator of TSPcalc.com - "Know your numbers"

Jmk

Post by Jmk »

When I click on a forum topic it always brings me to the last post, even if there are unread posts above. Am I missing a way to jump straight to where I last left off, or is that not possible. I know this is trivial, but I like this feature on other types of forums I visit. I very much enjoy the site and appreciate your efforts.
Joe

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Jmk wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:26 pm When I click on a forum topic it always brings me to the last post, even if there are unread posts above. Am I missing a way to jump straight to where I last left off, or is that not possible. I know this is trivial, but I like this feature on other types of forums I visit. I very much enjoy the site and appreciate your efforts.
Joe
This button does that. But it doesn't appear to work in the Recent Topics section. I will add that to my fix list.

coolmanty

Post by coolmanty »

Thanks so much for all the hard work! Site looks great! Been following along with all the troubleshooting but I may have missed updates regarding the Real TSP option, if so, disregard.

On my end, when attempting to enable the Real TSP Balance option, I get a "module not accessible" error. I am using Chrome. Thanks ahead of time!

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

coolmanty wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:13 pm Thanks so much for all the hard work! Site looks great! Been following along with all the troubleshooting but I may have missed updates regarding the Real TSP option, if so, disregard.

On my end, when attempting to enable the Real TSP Balance option, I get a "module not accessible" error. I am using Chrome. Thanks ahead of time!
Yeah... It's on my fix list. I will post here when it is fixed.

olijoel

Post by olijoel »

Hey Nice Work @mjedlin66! It's looking great, specially a lot of improvement for mobile use. Just a little of getting around the new platform, and you start liking it more than the older version. I like upgrades, it helps you stay with the new stuff.

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Updates 3/10/2021:

1. The FantasyTSP page now loads slightly faster.
2. Browsing to tspcenter.com now loads Forum by default instead of FantasyTSP.
3. I grouped all of the L funds together for the Fantasy Balance and Real Balance tables. A future update (soon) will add a "hover" tooltip that shows you the breakdown when you hover/touch the "L Funds" subtotal.
4. Added number formatting (commas and 2 decimal places) to Fantasy Balance and Real Balance tables.
5. I "think" I fixed the bug that caused the bottom of the graph to not render on mobile phones.
6. If you're not logged in, the Fantasy TSP page was saying "Enable Fantasy TSP". Now it says "Please log in or register to use Fantasy TSP".
7. The "watchlist" toggle now shows your ENTIRE watch list despite what the Leaderboard Sort is set as. If the user you are watching doesn't have data available for the selected sort (Example, 2008 selected but user joined in 2012), then they will still be listed but with a blank return.

I haven't gotten to "Enable Real TSP" yet. That's top of my list though.

Also there were two server outages last night. The first was about an hour and the second was roughly half an hour. I don't think these were my fault. I don't know what caused them so I'm not sure if it is fixed. I am working with my hosting provider to figure out what's going on.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

Very much appreciate the new Pending IFT Watchlist. Thanks!
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

ProduceMan

Post by ProduceMan »

As always, your dedication and selfless service is very much appreciated for the maintenance and restructuring of this amazing TSP tool.

I tried to make a IFT today on my mobile ph but the tool bar (trophy, graph, suitcase, forum, and hamburger) is blocking the submit IFT tab.

It also doesn’t work in landscape mode. I tried to do a 60 S and 40 G
Moneys’ Money Making Money (4M)

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

ProduceMan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:22 pm As always, your dedication and selfless service is very much appreciated for the maintenance and restructuring of this amazing TSP tool.

I tried to make a IFT today on my mobile ph but the tool bar (trophy, graph, suitcase, forum, and hamburger) is blocking the submit IFT tab.

Noted. Please do it on a computer for now and I will try to improve that.

Thanks
Matt

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

ProduceMan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:22 pm As always, your dedication and selfless service is very much appreciated for the maintenance and restructuring of this amazing TSP tool.

I changed the input form. It's no longer a popup, now the Submit IFT box opens as a regular page box, which means it is scrollable on a mobile phone. Already added it to the live site.

Thanks
Matt

ProduceMan

Post by ProduceMan »

mjedlin66 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:51 pm

I changed the input form. It's no longer a popup, now the Submit IFT box opens as a regular page box, which means it is scrollable on a mobile phone. Already added it to the live site.

Thanks
Matt

Thanks Matt

To All, was I the only one with that Submit IFT problem?
Moneys’ Money Making Money (4M)

Dezracer79

Post by Dezracer79 »

ProduceMan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:05 pm To All, was I the only one with that Submit IFT problem?
You might be the only one that has placed an IFT lately.

Matt - can you make the toolbar momentary, rather than being up at all times? Like have it appear when you scroll. At least for mobile. It is small but takes up a good amount of space. This is totally a selfish request so I can see the top ten when my phone is horizontal.
> $50k on 7 April 2017
>$100k on 8 Jan 2019
>$250k 02 Jun 2023

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Dezracer79 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:17 pm
You might be the only one that has placed an IFT lately.

Matt - can you make the toolbar momentary, rather than being up at all times? Like have it appear when you scroll. At least for mobile. It is small but takes up a good amount of space. This is totally a selfish request so I can see the top ten when my phone is horizontal.
Hmm. Didn't think about horizontal. I am not sure how to address that. Maybe a right-side vertical navigation bar in horizontal mode. But I will see what I can come up with.

Fund Prices2024-04-17

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.19 0.01% 1.25%
F $18.68 0.50% -2.85%
C $78.62 -0.58% 5.72%
S $76.27 -0.89% -1.07%
I $40.66 -0.17% 1.19%
L2065 $15.60 -0.47% 3.17%
L2060 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2055 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2050 $31.39 -0.35% 2.57%
L2045 $14.34 -0.33% 2.47%
L2040 $52.43 -0.31% 2.41%
L2035 $13.87 -0.28% 2.31%
L2030 $46.25 -0.25% 2.24%
L2025 $12.93 -0.12% 1.78%
Linc $25.29 -0.09% 1.55%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".