New Website Status & Bug Reports

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

twinkc

Re: New Website Status & Bug Reports

Post by twinkc »

mjedlin66 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:27 pm
twinkc wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:24 pm Hi Matt,
Is it possible to restore the old function that used to display IFTs in the graphs? I realize we can go down into the table of IFTs but having it visible in the graph is incredible helpful and a time saver.
Twinkc
It is on the list but I won't be in development mode for the next two weeks. It will be done.
Great! It'll help a lot.
Thanks again for doing all that you're doing; and being so responsive to our "asks"!

Doughgirl

Post by Doughgirl »

Oh my goodness-- It has been a very long time since I visited, and things are so different!

I am pretty basic. Can someone help me find the graphs of the funds, where I can look at the lines over the past year, six months, month, etc.? The graphs I was able to find don't seem to let me go back that far? Thanks for any help.

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Doughgirl wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:09 pm Oh my goodness-- It has been a very long time since I visited, and things are so different!

I am pretty basic. Can someone help me find the graphs of the funds, where I can look at the lines over the past year, six months, month, etc.? The graphs I was able to find don't seem to let me go back that far? Thanks for any help.
You have to use the Fantasy TSP graphs now. There is no longer a separate TSP funds page. You can see all the funds on the Fantasy TSP graphs.

Matt
Owner/creator of TSPcalc.com - "Know your numbers"

Fallingh2o

Post by Fallingh2o »

Hi Matt,

Loving the site and all the updates being made. Today while reviewing the 2021 Leader Board, I found that when I clicked on 105 which is "samuel.y.s." it reverts back to my own (Fallingh2o) page. Hopefully it's just me experiencing this issue, but I thought I would bring this issue to your attention. Thank you for all you do!

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Fallingh2o wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:39 am Hi Matt,

Loving the site and all the updates being made. Today while reviewing the 2021 Leader Board, I found that when I clicked on 105 which is "samuel.y.s." it reverts back to my own (Fallingh2o) page. Hopefully it's just me experiencing this issue, but I thought I would bring this issue to your attention. Thank you for all you do!
It's probably because his username has periods in it. I will take care of it. Thanks for letting me know.

Matt

Fallingh2o

Post by Fallingh2o »

Thank you Matt!

Efire

Post by Efire »

I missed the old Forum where new topics members raised and created, even if they were junk. Now, Forum is defaulted to a few very old topics that someone kept alive. I don't know what the HOT topics are. Is there a way to get to the HOT topics? Thanks.

Alexosbour

Post by Alexosbour »

I like to play with numbers in excel, is it possible to export the leaderboard or watchlist and it's numbers into a spreadsheet or csv? I can't get the page to load correctly in excel through data from web. thank you!

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Efire wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:38 pm I missed the old Forum where new topics members raised and created, even if they were junk. Now, Forum is defaulted to a few very old topics that someone kept alive. I don't know what the HOT topics are. Is there a way to get to the HOT topics? Thanks.

It's called Recent Topics now and it should be at the very top of the forum.

bop

Post by bop »

Recent Topics is a great feature, but the default number of topics was a little too short for me. You can follow the steps below to change the number of recent topics displayed and control whether they stay or disappear from the list after you read them. Try setting it to display 25 or 50 most recent topics, depending on how frequently you visit the site.

To adjust that feature:
  • Click on your userID in the upper right of the screen and select User Control Panel
    Select Board Preferences across the top row of options
    Select Edit Display Options from the left-hand navigation pane
    Adjust Number of Recent topics to show to a number you prefer
    Experiment with Only display unread topics in recent topics
The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. - Geoffrey Chaucer

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

I'm squeezing in some development time right now on a few of your requests.

I wanted to say that you guys can comb through this "extensions database". If you find an extension (basically new features) that you want added to this forum, post it here. Then others can throw their vote behind it too. If I get enough interest, adding extensions is usually quite easy. Note that extensions need to compatible with version 3.2 or later. Version 3.1 extensions cannot be used.

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extensions-36

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

New Topic button added to top of Forum home page, and top of Forum topic pages.

I worked on a "Watch/unwatch" button for each user's fantasy page, but then i realized that when you visit a user's fantasy page, they are the top row of the leaderboard. So you can watch/unwatch them there.

twinkc

Post by twinkc »

Matt, hi. I only just now noticed this error in the TSP calc page:
"My Account

Fatal error: Uncaught Could not connect to Stripe (https://api.stripe.com/v1/customers?ema ... %40msn.com). Please check your internet connection and try again. If this problem persists, you should check Stripe's service status at https://twitter.com/stripestatus, or let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 6]: Could not resolve host: api.stripe.com) thrown in /home/vgcalcco/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/HttpClient/CurlClient.php on line 376"

I don't know if the error is new or long-standing. Any idea what it's referring to?
Thanks, TwinKC

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

twinkc wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:09 pm Matt, hi. I only just now noticed this error in the TSP calc page:
"My Account

Fatal error: Uncaught Could not connect to Stripe (https://api.stripe.com/v1/customers?ema ... %40msn.com). Please check your internet connection and try again. If this problem persists, you should check Stripe's service status at https://twitter.com/stripestatus, or let us know at support@stripe.com. (Network error [errno 6]: Could not resolve host: api.stripe.com) thrown in /home/vgcalcco/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/HttpClient/CurlClient.php on line 376"

I don't know if the error is new or long-standing. Any idea what it's referring to?
Thanks, TwinKC
That's an issue that happens when my server has trouble communicating with the payment service.

Even when a payment isn't due, I contact the payment service every page load to verify account status.

Sometimes that communication fails. And I don't have it setup with a fallback plan. Basically I need to program in something for it to do if it can't communicate. Show the last known data and try again in five minutes. That sort of thing.

If you refresh the page it will probably go away.

twinkc

Post by twinkc »

Thanks! Yes, closing and re-opening the page did the trick! Thanks again for all your doing.

Fund Prices2024-03-27

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.14 0.01% 1.00%
F $19.09 0.26% -0.68%
C $82.11 0.87% 10.42%
S $82.19 1.48% 6.61%
I $42.68 0.56% 6.21%
L2065 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2060 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2055 $16.39 0.84% 8.36%
L2050 $32.73 0.71% 6.94%
L2045 $14.91 0.67% 6.56%
L2040 $54.37 0.63% 6.20%
L2035 $14.34 0.58% 5.77%
L2030 $47.66 0.53% 5.35%
L2025 $13.14 0.31% 3.40%
Linc $25.60 0.24% 2.79%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".