New Website Status & Bug Reports

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Re: New Website Status & Bug Reports

Post by mjedlin66 »

You can now enable Real TSP if you had not previously enabled it.

On the FantasyTSP page, scroll down. Your Real TSP Balance table will show beneath your Fantasy TSP Balance table. That's also where the enable and set buttons are now.
Owner/creator of TSPcalc.com - "Know your numbers"

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Primarily mobile-view improvements:

1. The "Current Date & Time" and "Last Accessed Date & Time" that used to show up at the top of the forum page have been removed.
2. Mobile-view font size increased to 16px.
3. Signatures removed in mobile view.
4. The green "Online" box that shows up in the forum when another user is online has been removed from mobile view.
5. Renamed "Allocation History" table to "IFT History".
6. Removed the price and gain/loss columns from the IFT History table in mobile view.

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

1. Font size for desktop view increased from 12px to 14px.
2. IFT History table rows changed to blue/blue color scheme based on poll.
3. IFT History table header should now "stick" to top while scrolling the table.
4. Removed bold from the left-side of the fantasy user summary table.
5. Fixed unrealized gain/loss in both the fantasy user summary table, and in the IFT history table (first row)
6. Empty white space below leaderboard removed, leaderboard table made taller to fill it.

Dunker

Post by Dunker »

Hello. I recently made a new account. The FantasyTSP page says "Please log in or register to use Fantasy TSP," even when I'm logged in. I am able to view other users' FantasyTSP accounts by using the link on their posts, but I can't create my own.

Thanks for all of the hard work. I love the site.
Many happy returns!

Aitrus

Post by Aitrus »

Dunker wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:36 am Hello. I recently made a new account. The FantasyTSP page says "Please log in or register to use Fantasy TSP," even when I'm logged in. I am able to view other users' FantasyTSP accounts by using the link on their posts, but I can't create my own.

Thanks, Dunker. I'm hearing this from a few members. Looks like a new glitch. I've notified MJ, and he'll dig into it.
Seasonal Musings 2022: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19005
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters" Epictetus

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

I see the source of the problem and I'll fix it sometime this weekend.

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Dunker wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:36 am Hello. I recently made a new account. The FantasyTSP page says "Please log in or register to use Fantasy TSP," even when I'm logged in. I am able to view other users' FantasyTSP accounts by using the link on their posts, but I can't create my own.

I think I fixed it. You might have to click "enable FantasyTSP" twice, and I'm not sure why that is yet. But it does seem to work.

Dunker

Post by Dunker »

That did work. Thanks very much MJ.
Many happy returns!

misfit

Post by misfit »

I am having problems these past few days viewing my account or viewing anything really on this site. I say this site because I don't have any problems elsewhere at all. I know I'm using old equipment but I was always able to view my watchlist / leaderboard etc. but now I can't do anything. It takes forever to load (most time it doesn't even lately) and the entire leaderboard and my watchlist doesn't appear on the right side. The box is completely blank? I've been using safari all this time so I switched to puffin just now and was now able to click things and get results but the leaderboard is still empty. Any help or advice would be great. I don't want to log on with my work computer for obvious reasons. Thanks everyone!

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Our SIGNATURE(s) do not seem to be comin’ across in our posts...

Thank you for all you do, your service is immeasurable!!!
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

wingchaser wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:14 pm Our SIGNATURE(s) do not seem to be comin’ across in our posts...

Thank you for all you do, your service is immeasurable!!!
I hid them in mobile. They are still there. Depending on the resolution of your phone, they may show up if you rotate to landscape.

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

misfit wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:19 am I am having problems these past few days viewing my account or viewing anything really on this site. I say this site because I don't have any problems elsewhere at all. I know I'm using old equipment but I was always able to view my watchlist / leaderboard etc. but now I can't do anything. It takes forever to load (most time it doesn't even lately) and the entire leaderboard and my watchlist doesn't appear on the right side. The box is completely blank? I've been using safari all this time so I switched to puffin just now and was now able to click things and get results but the leaderboard is still empty. Any help or advice would be great. I don't want to log on with my work computer for obvious reasons. Thanks everyone!
It has been running slow lately, but I just tested it on Safari on an iphone 6 and everything is working fine. Hopefully the slow server will resolve itself in a couple days.

milog

Post by milog »

Having issues IFTing to "I" today since I reached my limit of IFTs. It appears to IFT me twice, one for the day I moved and another for the next day. it's done it for the last three IFTs I made. Appreciate all the work you've done for the site.

Bernpaud

Post by Bernpaud »

I am receiving an error message when submitting an IFT today to: 15C/45S/5I/35G -- it states "you have already exercised 2 IFTs this month. You may submit new IFTs only toward the G fund, you cannot increase your holdings of any other fund." That is incorrect, I have used only one interfund transfer in March.
Seasonals? Charts? Momentum?, The Hot Hand? 1% mo. and flee to G?...choices, choices

dearsmiths

Post by dearsmiths »

Mjedlinn, are we going to be able to hover over the funds along the right side and click to the information about just that fund, like we used to do? Loving all the updates, especially the technical stuff.

Thx, valaxfan

Fund Prices2024-03-27

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.14 0.01% 1.00%
F $19.09 0.26% -0.68%
C $82.11 0.87% 10.42%
S $82.19 1.48% 6.61%
I $42.68 0.56% 6.21%
L2065 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2060 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2055 $16.39 0.84% 8.36%
L2050 $32.73 0.71% 6.94%
L2045 $14.91 0.67% 6.56%
L2040 $54.37 0.63% 6.20%
L2035 $14.34 0.58% 5.77%
L2030 $47.66 0.53% 5.35%
L2025 $13.14 0.31% 3.40%
Linc $25.60 0.24% 2.79%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".