Just Like clockwork...

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

wingchaser

Re: Just Like clockwork...

Post by wingchaser »

bloobs wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 pm
wingchaser wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:27 am C'mon stocks, make me a believer that you wanna go UP...

I "so" want to get back into the market (again)!!!

Best of Luck (everyone) in all you choose to endeavor!!!
Hey Wingman - I've learned not to make predictions on price moves but what do you think of this:
1) SPX bounce back up to 510 next week
2) then quick leg down and consolidate around 470 through early June
<INSERT 10-DAY CANDLESTICK VIEW OF SPX HERE>

My insert function is failin’ me for some reason…

This chart looks absolutely “nasty”, we almost need 3-5 consecutive UP days for assurance that this market wants to turn around…

I would stay in Cash (with your 6 & 7-digit accounts) until the market convinces us otherwise!!!

Though, I think your prediction of 470 in late May (or early June) looks almost probable @ this point, BLOOBSTERLY…

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Looks like the market wants to scream higher from here & I think I’ll let it. Movin’ all into C FUND…

Of note: The ever powerful SIG is movin’ all into “S”…

Last edited by wingchaser on Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

wingchaser wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:09 am Of note: The ever powerful SIG is movin’ all into “S”…
The even more powerful Fred is moving into C, if that makes you feel better :lol:

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

bloobs wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:34 am
wingchaser wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:09 am Of note: The ever powerful SIG is movin’ all into “S”…
The even more powerful Fred is moving into C, if that makes you feel better :lol:
Lol

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

For the record, I’m all “in” with my ROTH in

Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bull 3X Shares (SOXL)

Don’t like the CONSOLIDATION (here), however…

Somewhere near 50 would be nice, though probably wishful thinkin’

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

bloobs wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 pm
Hey Wingman - I've learned not to make predictions on price moves but what do you think of this:
1) SPX bounce back up to 510 next week
2) then quick leg down and consolidate around 470 through early June
Bloobsie:

You nailed your 510, how about (maybe) 525?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Question becomes, “Do I go overnight with my remainin’ 50% with the Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bull 3X Shares (SOXL)?”

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Jimbo (JIMCASADA) is such an astute Investor!!!

jimcasada

Post by jimcasada »

Thanks, wing. I have been paying greater attention to my TSP since I retired last June. My real TSP is up about $120k since then too. Right now I'm thinking I should go back to G today. "Sell in May and go away" is what they say. I got a feeling that this latest bounce may be short lived, but I have another ITF I could use before the end of the month.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

jimcasada wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:30 am Thanks, wing. I have been paying greater attention to my TSP since I retired last June. My real TSP is up about $120k since then too. Right now I'm thinking I should go back to G today. "Sell in May and go away" is what they say. I got a feeling that this latest bounce may be short lived, but I have another ITF I could use before the end of the month.
I'm thinking about dedicating a five-figure amount from one of my brokerage accounts following your moves. No pressure Jim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Jimbo (JIMCASADA) made the move back into the safety zone, just as the SPX hits it 50-Day SMA rather abruptly…

Should there be any CONTINUATION, we may get another 2-3.%…

Wishful thinkin’ (perhaps)!!!

SPINNING TOPS (at a peak) tend to be concernin’, even with a rather strong GAP UP Move…

jimcasada

Post by jimcasada »

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Serious RESISTANCE @ 5,200 & 5,300, after that…

The sky’s the limit!!!

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

The move have been to take half off the table & lock in short-term profits. Don’t like the action (here) @ an apparent top…

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

For all those Day Trader’s out there, a TRIPLE BOUNCE off 5,214 & three (3) associated Long Upper Shadow Candlesticks, “invariably” (& I use that word loosely) will depict a correction in Upward Momentum…

Fund Prices2024-05-10

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.24 0.01% 1.54%
F $18.86 -0.22% -1.88%
C $81.82 0.18% 10.02%
S $80.25 -0.32% 4.10%
I $42.79 0.31% 6.48%
L2065 $16.31 0.16% 7.91%
L2060 $16.32 0.16% 7.91%
L2055 $16.32 0.16% 7.92%
L2050 $32.61 0.12% 6.56%
L2045 $14.86 0.11% 6.24%
L2040 $54.24 0.10% 5.94%
L2035 $14.31 0.09% 5.58%
L2030 $47.61 0.09% 5.24%
L2025 $13.16 0.05% 3.55%
Linc $25.66 0.04% 3.01%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".