Just Like clockwork...

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

wingchaser

Re: Just Like clockwork...

Post by wingchaser »

Our very own TOMANYIRON one (1) of the few moving into S FUND (100%)…

I’m not quite convinced (yet) though how I’d like to be…

Best of Luck (everyone) in all you choose to endeavor!!!
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Ten (10) trading days left in the month & for a very brief moment in time…

Markets want to go higher!!!

I’m in for a short-term Swing Trade, with an emphasis on short-term…

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Warren Buffet knows a deal when he see’s it…

https://www.wsj.com/articles/warren-buf ... eid=yhoof2

Every time I have to will the Market to go higher, thereby justifying any posturing…

It rarely pans out!!!

PraiseGod7

Post by PraiseGod7 »

@wingchaser: Always Appreciate your posts but I have already logged into The Wall Street Journal my maximum free times; thus I am unable to read the article through your link.

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Not the best of Candlesticks ever witnessed, Index finished near sessions’ Low…

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-ma ... 47893.html

The “only” positive (here) is that it momentarily reached a Higher HIGH…

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Interestin’ how only one (1) member (KAJSSS) was brave enough to take the plunge (100%; S FUND).

OF NOTE: The last four (4) trading days this month we’re locked into our TSP Positions.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

wingchaser wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:52 pm Interestin’ how only one (1) member (KAJSSS) was brave enough to take the plunge (100%; S FUND).
Well as they say, you know you're (almost) at capitulation when everyone is content sitting on the sidelines licking their wounds

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Our Hawkish Fed Chair is scheduled to lend more insight into posturing around 1400 hrs, these markets can go from GREEN to RED in a matter of minutes…

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

bloobs wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:12 pm
wingchaser wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:52 pm Interestin’ how only one (1) member (KAJSSS) was brave enough to take the plunge (100%; S FUND).
Well as they say, you know you're (almost) at capitulation when everyone is content sitting on the sidelines licking their wounds
I’m so done capitulatin’, can’t think of time when I’ve sat this long in G FUND…

Actually, there’ve been a few!!!

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

GAP UP Candlestick closing right near sessions’ High, despite a Hawkish Fed…

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/jer ... -inflation

ripp002

Post by ripp002 »

Many members didn't hop in, because they never got out. At least fantasy members....

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

ripp002 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:47 pm Many members didn't hop in, because they never got out. At least fantasy members....
Ouch!!!

That’s the kinda’ behavior that I’ve seen lead people to not trust the market…

ripp002

Post by ripp002 »

Just to clarify.....TSP Center has around 1300 people listed as sitting in G. However, a good percentage of them have appeared, to me at least, to have been sitting there for as long as two years. It doesn't appear that they participate in moves any longer. A good deal of the members moving around that I sort of keep an eye on have remained in C, i, or S, or a combination of them...And of course I keep an eye on you Wing :) ......Nice move today.....

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

ripp002 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:40 pm ...And of course I keep an eye on you Wing :) ......Nice move today.....
The better move was TOMANYIRON with the S FUND (+2.89%). I know the attraction is that they’ve been beaten up so badly, that they have a bigger GAP to fill. Long-term, however, that’s the same group that’s goin’ to get absolutely crushed with Higher Interest Rates.

Wish I knew what was really drivin’ this “momentarily” rebound. At 1st glance it appears to be Bargain Hunter’s & Bottom Fisher’s…

Still don’t see how we (the Market) finishes GREEN by year-end in this kinda’ climate…

ripp002

Post by ripp002 »

Bear rally to 4200-4300, who knows.... Someone recently posted it may not be a good year for buy and hold. Maybe it is....hard to resist not buying S when it was down greater than 30 percent from recent highs...Kicking myself for not nibbling then...My Roth IRA mutuals "Global Tech" for one, getting hammered, but, it gained a lot too....Can't be greedy...

Toomany is in "fantasy S" I believe, not his real TSP... I think he stated that before heading to beautiful Yosemite...

Fund Prices2024-04-17

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.19 0.01% 1.25%
F $18.68 0.50% -2.85%
C $78.62 -0.58% 5.72%
S $76.27 -0.89% -1.07%
I $40.66 -0.17% 1.19%
L2065 $15.60 -0.47% 3.17%
L2060 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2055 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2050 $31.39 -0.35% 2.57%
L2045 $14.34 -0.33% 2.47%
L2040 $52.43 -0.31% 2.41%
L2035 $13.87 -0.28% 2.31%
L2030 $46.25 -0.25% 2.24%
L2025 $12.93 -0.12% 1.78%
Linc $25.29 -0.09% 1.55%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".