Just Like clockwork...

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

wingchaser

Re: Just Like clockwork...

Post by wingchaser »

Took the plunge with a move back into C FUND, with a GAP UP, FULL BODY Candlestick…

Joinin’ the fray are

DEZRACER79
JOHNKING15
KILOGRAM
JUNKY01

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/08/09/sto ... port-.html

Best of Luck (everyone) in all you choose to endeavor!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

jatelle

Post by jatelle »

wingchaser wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:49 pm Took the plunge with a move back into C FUND, with a GAP UP, FULL BODY Candlestick…
Good instinct Wing. The S&P has broken above the 200EMA but there are strong headwinds ahead with the 1 year +1 deviation: Key level will be 427-430. Hope it holds above that! If not run for the hills!

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

jatelle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:54 am
wingchaser wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:49 pm Took the plunge with a move back into C FUND, with a GAP UP, FULL BODY Candlestick…
Good instinct Wing. The S&P has broken above the 200EMA but there are strong headwinds ahead with the 1 year +1 deviation: Key level will be 427-430. Hope it holds above that! If not run for the hills!
The only problem with comin’ in HIGH, is my Leading Indicator (W%R) is in OVERBOUGHT Territory…

Not ideal by any stretch of the imagination…

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

harpole

Post by harpole »

wingchaser wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:51 am
The only problem with comin’ in HIGH, is my Leading Indicator (W%R) is in OVERBOUGHT Territory…

I bought in at overbought levels in July. It's possible we go to the 200MA; with a few red days on the way up.
The stock market is designed to make average traders/investors look like idiots. It uses the economy and reports as theater, to make us believe that is why it goes up or down. Very few saw this rally coming, so that is why it's rising. However, I'm tempted to move 50/50 today....
Never underestimate the true intentions and overreach of the regime.
Less Government, More Freedom!

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

harpole wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:06 am

I bought in at overbought levels in July. It's possible we go to the 200MA; with a few red days on the way up.
The stock market is designed to make average traders/investors look like idiots. It uses the economy and reports as theater, to make us believe that is why it goes up or down. Very few saw this rally coming, so that is why it's rising. However, I'm tempted to move 50/50 today....
Taking profits off the table is never a bad move, even in the midst of an upsurge…

Maybe scaling back to a lessor degree (25% increments) would lend itself in a similar capacity…

Having said that, you (Harp) made an “informal” pact that you would STAY THE COURSE (now & forever)!!!

😀

With multiple 6-7 digits, I would believe that would (oftentimes) be hard to do…

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

harpole wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:06 am It's possible we go to the 200MA; with a few red days on the way up.
Do you think the odds that big money is still aiming for hitting SP500 200MA is rising or falling?
harpole wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:06 am The stock market is designed to make average traders/investors look like idiots. It uses the economy and reports as theater, to make us believe that is why it goes up or down.
Yes. Why? Because playing this media-based FOMO or "The Sky is Falling" game with retail (dumb money) makes more money for Big money at our collective expense.

harpole

Post by harpole »

wingchaser wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:45 am
harpole wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:06 am

Taking profits off the table is never a bad move, even in the midst of an upsurge…

Maybe scaling back to a lessor degree (25% increments) would lend itself in a similar capacity…

Having said that, you (Harp) made an “informal” pact that you would STAY THE COURSE (now & forever)!!!
😀

With multiple 6-7 digits, I would believe that would (oftentimes) be hard to do…

[/quote]
Don't tell "Scarfinger"! It's so difficult to let go..

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Curious to see how bad today’s candle ended lookin’…

The answer is rather “nasty” (from a short-term perspective)…

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... #xj4y7vzkg

On a mildly, positive note, depiction includes HIGHER HIGH + HIGHER LOW…

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Nailed 4% in Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares (LABU) on PULL BACK @ 0949 hrs...

LONG LOWER SHADOW Candlestick & W%R confirmation

This can be targeted for your ROTH IRA, which remains a perfect augmentation for one’s TSP …

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QvZ-HpaJNY

5-digit maximum exposure is recommended (here)…

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Another impressive day in what is bein’ termed as a BEAR MARKET BOUNCE…

For whatever reason, I’ll take it!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/11/stock-m ... -news.html

harpole

Post by harpole »

wingchaser wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:14 pm Another impressive day in what is bein’ termed as a BEAR MARKET BOUNCE…

For whatever reason, I’ll take it!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/11/stock-m ... -news.html

Perfect term to get people to "continue" shorting the market. Then the rally will come to an end (soon); once smart money brings in more of the FOMO crowd... They will continue wiping out the shorter's, then the FOMO'ers..
Just my thoughts while sipping some Old Forester 1870.... Cheers

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

My fund Du Jour is the S fund, and every day, I try to stay in sync with it's direction.
Below chart is a big part of what I look at for "direction".
https://schrts.co/HTqkAQqW
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers." Plato
"Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare." Rene Descartes

harpole

Post by harpole »

I will add to my previous comment that I'm not bearish; just expecting a pullback before we go higher. I do believe we bottomed in June... The next BIG downturn will come from the next planned black swan event...

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Tomanyiron wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:16 am My fund Du Jour is the S fund…
So My Friend (IRONONE), are you IN or OUT?

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

wingchaser wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:10 pm So My Friend (IRONONE), are you IN or OUT?
So I guess you didn't see my IFT to S.
Been in since Aug 1, captured 6.93% so far (unrealized of course).
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers." Plato
"Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare." Rene Descartes

Fund Prices2024-04-15

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.18 0.04% 1.23%
F $18.64 -0.61% -3.02%
C $79.24 -1.20% 6.56%
S $77.27 -1.66% 0.23%
I $41.14 -0.29% 2.38%
L2065 $15.75 -0.94% 4.19%
L2060 $15.75 -0.94% 4.19%
L2055 $15.76 -0.94% 4.19%
L2050 $31.64 -0.81% 3.38%
L2045 $14.44 -0.76% 3.24%
L2040 $52.80 -0.71% 3.11%
L2035 $13.96 -0.65% 2.96%
L2030 $46.52 -0.59% 2.83%
L2025 $12.97 -0.32% 2.08%
Linc $25.35 -0.25% 1.78%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".