Just taking a poll about the shutdown, again.

Civil Service Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

My work situation and my stance on the wall funding.

Poll ended at Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:37 am

No Work; No Pay
15%
I work; No Pay
17%
I work; I'm paid
16%
I support the shutdown for wall funding
43%
I don't support the shutdown for wall funding
8%

Total votes: 716

jlozano042

Re: Just taking a poll about the shutdown, again.

Post by jlozano042 »

Yeah ....

Anyways ... cool username. I remember once, a long time ago, when MTV was the sh1t. ;)

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

IwantmyMTV wrote: Had the poll went in your favor, you'd be screaming it from the highest mountain!

Man, you just can't make this stuff up. :lol:
No but you can somehow make of omnipotent God like powers for yourself. Because the only way you can know that with certainty is to be God.

So either you're God or delusional in your own belief of what you know.
OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Haha. Like I said, Bizzaroworld.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

IwantmyMTV wrote:
ArrieS wrote:
PhilJohn wrote:BTW, where you surprised by the outcome of your own poll showing Federal employees overwhelmingly support the wall? I assume you hoped for a different outcome.
No, because it's not a reliable survey.
LOL. Typical Liberal response. If the numbers don't support your agenda, simply try to discredit them. Even if they're from your own poll. Had the poll went in your favor, you'd be screaming it from the highest mountain!

Man, you just can't make this stuff up. :lol:

I thought that was very ironic. Discredits her own poll, citing data manipulation (because something must be wrong or fradulent since it goes againt her personal agenda), and then she gives a poll from "Politico", who have been outted many times for bias sampling in polling data. She should work for CNN.

misfit

Post by misfit »

I remember once, a long time ago, when MTV was the sh1t. ;)[/quote]

---------------------

HEADBANGERS BALL \m/

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

PhilJohn wrote: I thought that was very ironic. Discredits her own poll, citing data manipulation
Who's her?
PhilJohn wrote:(because something must be wrong or fradulent since it goes againt her personal agenda)
Is that why I said it wasn't reliable? Do you also have Godly powers and know my own mind?
PhilJohn wrote: and then she gives a poll from "Politico", who have been outted many times for bias sampling in polling data. She should work for CNN.
Many times, please point to them and better yet, find a reliable survey that supports your position.

Oh, and Trump has been outed as lying many times in the past. So let's disregard him than. That's using your same standards and logic. So Everything Trump says will be treated as a lie.
OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

What point are you trying to make bud? What was his big lie he told? Did he promise we could keep our doctor?
Did he tell people he landed under sniper fire in Bosnia? Did he report that high school students attacked and bullied an American Indan war Veteran at Convington High School? Trying to accuse someone of dishonesty while trying to support a culture of dishonesty must be exhausting.

Why do liberls act and speak as if the left is a becon of Truth? They are used vacumme salesman at best.

I like Trumps polices. I like the direction he is taking us. I dont agree with some of the things he says but Ill probably vote for him again so keep your vacumme. And I am sorry your own poll backfired on you, but it was entertaining to watch.

As for giving sources, that isnt something I can do on my smart TV with a majic remote, but if you believe statistical data with professional pollsters are not bias or skewed one way or the other, than God bless, especially after considering how professional pollsters performed during the last Presidential election.

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

PhilJohn wrote:What point are you trying to make bud? What did he lie about?
He started breaking campaign promises before he even got in office. After he got elected he announced they would not pursue further investigations into Clinton’s use of a private email server or the Clinton Foundation.

The two things they chanted was 'build that wall' and 'lock her up'. Failing at one and lied about the other.

https://www.thewrap.com/donald-trump-hi ... n-promise/
PhilJohn wrote:Trying to accuse someone of dishonesty while trying to support a culture of dishonesty must be exhausting.
No arguing with people who decide to remain purposely ignorant is exhausting. Still, haven't decided to learn more about your own Government?
PhilJohn wrote:Did he promise we could keep our doctor? Did he tell people he landed under sniper fire in Bosnia? Did he report that high school students attacked and bullied an American Indan war Veteran at Convington High School?
I see Donald Trump lies so much, you have to use lies from more than one person to justify his own lies. Stop, and look at that list. You are claiming lies from three different people against just one person. You may subconsciously know he lies so much and so often you have to defend it with just three different ones from three different people. So maybe in your own mind you know he is so dishonest it takes at least three people to match his dishonesty.

Here are some youtube videos of Fox News correcting Sean Hannity's lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G1z6Rh2N4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHjFS5f1IT0

But that doesn't matter to me because I believe in personal responsibility and in my world, individuals should be held accountable for their actions and not explained away or overlooked just because of us vs them mentality.

What must be exhausting is for Fox News having to correct lies on their own network.
PhilJohn wrote:Why do liberls act and speak as if the left is a becon of Truth?
Oh wow, and what, others on the 'right' don't do that?
PhilJohn wrote:And I am sorry
You're right about that. This conversation lets me know you are very sorry.
PhilJohn wrote:your own poll backfired on you, but it was entertaining to watch.
But you don't know that. You don't know my motivations for doing it. Again, you're speaking from a point of ignorance.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Oh no! Hillary Clinton is being invetigated for criminal activity? Well sir, you completely changed my mind. I’ll never vote for him again and I’m sure a lot of people that voted for him feel the same way, even through The Office of the President has literally no investigative or judicial powers.

Next comes the personal attacks that usually occur when a liberal minded person has nothing substantial to bring or ideas that venture further than buzzfeed talking points. I mean why so mean spirited? I just thought it funny how your own poll kicked your own ass. You just can’t buy that sort of comedy.

I hope you have a good life and wish you the best. But now my feelings are hurt so I am done

Jamters

Post by Jamters »

ArrieS wrote:I'm doing it again.

This is just a poll. Not looking for a discussion. If you want to hash it out, start a different topic please.
Meanwhile 84 posts later...

U2 once said 'fact is fiction and TV's reality' or maybe it was the Stones 'every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints.'

You will never convince someone that insists the dress is blue that its gold and vice versa.

So with that said... how's everyone's TSP doing? Man, that S fund had a good month didn't it?

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

I once wore a lobster for a hat .....

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

PhilJohn wrote:Oh no! Hillary Clinton is being invetigated for criminal activity? Well sir, you completely changed my mind. I’ll never vote for him again and I’m sure a lot of people that voted for him feel the same way, even through The Office of the President has literally no investigative or judicial powers.
So President Trump didn't understand the job he was running for.
Trump wrote:If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there’s never been so many lies, so much deception.
So according to you, he made promises out of ignorance or if he did know, was purposely lying. You supported someone who was obvioiusly unqualified if he didn't understand the job or willing to lie so blatantly just to get elected. So thanks for admitting you supported the election of someone that was grossly ignorant of the job, or I guess relied on the general ignorance of his base by lying to them to get elected.

You're doing a fantastic job defending your choices.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Jamters wrote:
ArrieS wrote:I'm doing it again.

This is just a poll. Not looking for a discussion. If you want to hash it out, start a different topic please.
Meanwhile 84 posts later...

U2 once said 'fact is fiction and TV's reality' or maybe it was the Stones 'every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints.'

You will never convince someone that insists the dress is blue that its gold and vice versa.

So with that said... how's everyone's TSP doing? Man, that S fund had a good month didn't it?
S-Fund has been fantastic! I hope the ride lasts a little longer!

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

PhilJohn wrote: S-Fund has been fantastic! I hope the ride lasts a little longer!
The January 31, 2018-February 1, 2019 return for the S fund is -1.52%. :lol:

ArrieS

Post by ArrieS »

PhilJohn wrote: S-Fund has been fantastic! I hope the ride lasts a little longer!
Actually, I believe you said something along the lines of;
PhilJohn wrote:Caption reads, "Mr. President, why has President Trumps economy outperformed your administrations economic growth by such large margins?
If you look at the charts on TSPCenter, for the first two years under Obama the C fund gained 66.55%(January 20,2009-January 19,2011 compared to Trump 22.29% (January 20, 2017-January 18, 2019). So the Stock market doesn't seem to recognize this growth you're talking about.

And the S fund for the same dates is at 96.55% for Obama and 16.25% for Trump.

Que the excuses from Phil.

Fund Prices2024-04-24

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.20 0.01% 1.34%
F $18.64 -0.24% -3.04%
C $79.40 0.02% 6.78%
S $78.08 -0.18% 1.28%
I $41.48 -0.10% 3.23%
L2065 $15.84 -0.05% 4.74%
L2060 $15.84 -0.05% 4.75%
L2055 $15.84 -0.05% 4.75%
L2050 $31.79 -0.06% 3.86%
L2045 $14.51 -0.05% 3.68%
L2040 $53.01 -0.05% 3.54%
L2035 $14.01 -0.04% 3.36%
L2030 $46.69 -0.04% 3.21%
L2025 $13.01 -0.02% 2.33%
Linc $25.40 -0.02% 2.00%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".