Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Civil Service Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

PhilJohn

Re: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Post by PhilJohn »

evilanne wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:30 pm Jatelle,
Whether it is 7K or 15 K What is an acceptable death?
Over 700K Adverse Events doesn't raise a red flag?

Ironic you claim over 600K for COVID deaths, when you know that many died from other causes but were counted in the death counts to create fear. But the narrative for vaccine deaths is that there aren't that many, all the deaths are not related to the vaccine even though it happen shortly after taking it. Does anyone else see how crazy this is?

In Jan 2021 there were 182 deaths associated with the COVID vaccines, more than all reported for all other vaccines. Watch section at 32:20 regarding vaccines. https://rumble.com/vlqdpo-dr-peter-mccu ... ment..html

Have you actually look at the data in VAERS?
BOOM! Exactly!!!

jatelle

Re: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Post by jatelle »

bloobs wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:07 pm
evilanne wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:30 pm Have you actually look at the data in VAERS?
Putting on my analyst hat again. Since Dr. Mccouloughs testimony was discredited, I then resorted to querying VAERS myself (VAERS is open data accessible to anyone, so I suggest you all do the same) to get the answers first hand.

The VAERS query parameters I entered were as follows: ALL DEATH EVENTS, ASSOCIATED WITH ADVERSE REACTIONS TO COVID VACCINATIONS (Pfizer, Moderna, Jannsen, "other"), IN THE USA, in 2021,

My initial query results:
Total # of reported deaths: 4,970 that occurred within a few weeks of vaccinations. There have been 182 million people fully vaccinated in the USA.

So per basic math, the maximum fatality rate is 0.0027%. I say maximum because some of those deaths MAY NOT HAVE BEEN DUE to the vaccine (that's the caveat people need to understand about VAERS datasets). Just read the "Notes" in the result dataset where the reporting doctors clearly list serious pre-existing conditions that may have actually taken that patient's life other than the shot.

Bloobs, your math looks sound to me. I too initially did a VAERS query and came up with around the same figure of 4970 reported deaths. However, the CDC website reported 7,899 reported deaths from the VAERS. So since I am only an armchair analyst (unlike your former self), I erred on the high side and used the CDC figure. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html
I also used the number of Americans partially vaccinated instead of the number of fully vaccinated. Either way, the maximum vaccine fatality rate as reported (alleged) is between 0.0027% and 0.0037% - VERY LOW risk.
Last edited by jatelle on Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jatelle

Post by jatelle »

evilanne wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:30 pm Jatelle,
Whether it is 7K or 15 K What is an acceptable death?
Over 700K Adverse Events doesn't raise a red flag?
No deaths are acceptable. A death is a death. There is no denying that the vaccine is tragically causing many adverse reactions including some deaths BUT that same vaccine is also savings lots of lives (far more than it is killing) as evident by the hospitalizations - the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are unvaccinated people. The vaccinated have better odds of living vs. the unvaccinated and that is why I support vaccinations. I don't generally support mandating vaccinations except in very limited cases.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

Jatelle,

I think time will prove that your broad general statements are unfounded. I think if you actually looked into what is happening in countries that have the highest and lowest vaccination rates you would be surprised.

Over the last year and a half, hospitals have been incentivize to label everything as COVID and discouraged medical personnel from filing injuries from the vaccines in VAERS. They also complicate things by who they consider vaccinated. To be considered fully vaccinated, you need to be 2 weeks past your initial shot or shot series. So if you take the 1st shot (Pfizer or Moderna), become ill and die you are considered unvaccinated.

It makes no sense to me for someone to take an experimental foreign substance (not a typical vaccine) for a virus that has less than a 1% chance of killing you if you are relatively healthy. With preventative or early treatment, there is virtually no chance of death from COVID. Three medicines used in early treatment have been used to effectively treat patients in and out of the hospital (all on WHO's essential medicine list with long term safety data). Monoclonal antibody therapy (Eli Lily or Regeneron) are now proving more effective than the vaccines in treating patients with COVID and significantly reducing hospitalization.

The COVID vaccines are too new with unknown long-term effects/outcomes. As evidenced by the documentation to approve booster shots, the vaccine effectiveness starts to wane after 6 months. Per the CDC "If you are fully vaccinated and become infected with the Delta variant, you can spread the virus to others." We are less than 2 years into this experiment. They are trying to push it on everyone, including children and those who had and recovered from COVID, which really does not make sense.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

I just read that Australia's infection rate is currently at an all time high. If I am not mistaken, I'm pretty sure Australia boasts the highest vaccination rate in the world. Something happening here, and what it is, is not exactly clear.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

Really?
https://www.statista.com/statistics/117 ... worldwide/
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

PS - Hearsay: information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

Aitrus

Post by Aitrus »

PhilJohn wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:02 am I just read that Australia's infection rate is currently at an all time high. If I am not mistaken, I'm pretty sure Australia boasts the highest vaccination rate in the world. Something happening here, and what it is, is not exactly clear.
I agree that prudent skepticism is appropriate concerning the vaccine. However, in the pursuit of intellectual honesty, I'll point out something that Scott Adams (of Dilbert fame) said not long ago in response to a comment regarding Israel's high number of breakthrough cases. "If 100% of a country's people are vaccinated, then what % of COVID hospital cases will be vaccinated individuals?" (I don't recall the exact wording he used, so I paraphrased).

Of course, this doesn't address the questions regarding why people keep getting sick even though they've had the vaccine, or why the vaccine is mandated if it's not effective in preventing sickness (as other immunizations tend to be).
Seasonal Musings 2021: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18757
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters" Epictetus

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

UK study: Most Covid deaths occur in ‘fully vaccinated’ people
Newly released data from the United Kingdom show that the vast majority of “delta variant” deaths were among “fully vaccinated” citizens. These deaths also include individuals who had been perfectly healthy before the shot.
Published: August 27, 2021, 2:21 pm
https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/27/uk ... ed-people/

IRQVET

Post by IRQVET »

Chulke wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:58 am I'm considered "fully vaccinated" I've had both of the moderna shots...that being said....I'm just waiting on the TV ad to come out saying "If you were negatively affected or have a new health issues as a result of taking either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine you may be entitled to compensation" LoL!!!

You know it's coming!!!

Cheers!
Thats why when some of the the people I spoke with were like "the shot is now FDA approved!" My immediate thought was, yeah, and so were all those drugs being advertised on late night TV.

"Have you or a loved ever taken XYZ, if so, call our law firm at 1-800-Ambulance Chasers NOW!" :lol:
Last edited by IRQVET on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran
Disclaimer: The contents of this thread are known to the state of California to cause cancer. (As they always seem to know more than the rest of us)

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

If you work in congress or the WH, you are exempt :shock:

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

acidfly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:19 pm I'm sure the man these nurses are talking about didn't think getting the vaxx would have devastating consequences either.

https://youtu.be/obdI7tgKLtA
Looks like more whistleblowers are coming forth.
PHYSICIAN’S ASSISTANT DEBORAH CONRAD: VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER
https://www.blacklistednews.com/article ... vaers.html
Fist 8:20 minutes of video is an overview in whisleblower's own words followed by lengthy interview with her.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fed ... overnment/ (same video acidfy posted, original source also has transcript of video)

pilotric99

Post by pilotric99 »

Evilanne,

Your posts reference youtube, Rumble, "blacklistednews", project veritas, "freewestmedia" and "alethonews", among others.

Bloobs and Jatelle, with whom you disagree, are posting information from hhs.gov, cdc.gov, Reuters, Mayo Clinic, and Johns Hopkins University, among others.

Do you see the disparity in the credibility of your sources compared to those that disagree with you? (Rhetorical, I know the answer already)

Your selected sources of information wouldnt even cut the mustard for a high school civics assignment. Do us a favor and cite credible sources, please. You might just change our minds.

Im sure you'll flame me, but oh well...

acidfly

Post by acidfly »

pilotric99 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 pm Evilanne,

Your posts reference youtube, Rumble, "blacklistednews", project veritas, "freewestmedia" and "alethonews", among others.

Bloobs and Jatelle, with whom you disagree, are posting information from hhs.gov, cdc.gov, Reuters, Mayo Clinic, and Johns Hopkins University, among others.

Do you see the disparity in the credibility of your sources compared to those that disagree with you? (Rhetorical, I know the answer already)

Your selected sources of information wouldnt even cut the mustard for a high school civics assignment. Do us a favor and cite credible sources, please. You might just change our minds.

Im sure you'll flame me, but oh well...

LMAO you really want to discredit Project Veritas? Others have aswell and have had to pay in court and/or submit retractions. As far as the other references are concerned you cannot simple discredit them for not being MSM, if you haven't been paying attention MSM consistently doesn't report of things that do not fit their agenda. Just look at the Hunter Biden laptop sandal or the 3 million dollar China deal with the former Vice President or even the shady shit that when down with Burisma. I also noticed didn't reference my post where I cited CDC numbers, just posting things to fit you narrative better i see.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

I'm a huge fan of zombie movies. Classics, new age, even foreign with subtitles.

They manufacture a contagion with flu like symtoms and scare the crap out of people to take a premade vaccine. Biden and his Chinese masters bring the United States to its knees as they suspend constitutioal rights in favor of sending "probematic" americas to FEMA re-education camps and to conduct forced vaccination operations.

It starts in California. At first its reported by Rachel Maddow that its just another BLM protest. Although no black people are at the protest (Santa Barbara), just over privileged soccor moms and blue haired men wearing yoga pants.

Rachel walks up to Nancy Pelosi, "Excuse me, Madam speaker, can I get a quick interview"?
Nanci Pelosi "uuhhh, need icecream" She jumps on Rachel and proceeds to eat her face.

Within hours, California is in ruin,....well....even more ruin.

The zombie horde moved county to county, state to state, spreading the infection as they feasted on the helpless. An unstoppable force. The military, lead by General Millie, was sent to close with and destroy the zombe horde, but he secreatly met with the zombies to give them his battle plan. They ate him.

President Biden addresses the nation "Come on man, stop eating people. I told Corn Pop once I liked the hairs on my leg played with and he, umm, you know the thing. good luck everyone".

Ending- only the ones sent to Fema camps survived. (And Bill Murry).

Fund Prices2021-10-25

FundPriceDayYTD
G $16.69 0.01% 1.10%
F $20.80 0.07% -1.86%
C $68.74 0.47% 22.95%
S $87.98 0.72% 18.57%
I $39.33 -0.18% 11.13%
L2065 $14.64 0.28% 17.98%
L2060 $14.64 0.28% 17.98%
L2055 $14.64 0.28% 17.98%
L2050 $29.60 0.24% 14.69%
L2045 $13.49 0.22% 13.82%
L2040 $49.13 0.21% 12.98%
L2035 $12.96 0.19% 11.98%
L2030 $43.05 0.17% 11.01%
L2025 $12.13 0.13% 8.66%
Linc $23.33 0.08% 4.71%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".