Feds not getting the Vaccine

Civil Service Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

harryface

Feds not getting the Vaccine

Post by harryface »

20% of my agency has not received the vaccine or is unwilling to share their vaccine stratus with the Agency. I recently saw a newsletter from the VA which stated that 70% of their workforce was vaccinated, meaning 30% is not vaccinated.
The Union in my agencies has done nothing to fight for the rights of employees so I am wondering if those not getting "Fully vaccinated" want to band together in a class action lawsuit? Not only do I think they are violating our rights but they are definitely violating the American's with Disabilities Act but also potentially the Hatch Act.

Here is my story:
I am a generally healthy and fit 45 year old man. I got COVID in Nov 2019 as did 2 out of 3 of my family members. I had the worst symptoms in the family with my wife and youngest daughter (16) having flu symptoms. I had severe flu symptoms, burning in the chest, loss of taste and smell, etc. It took about 7 days to get over the flu symptoms and 4+ weeks to get full taste and smell back.

I was indifferent with getting the vaccine and waited until the VA reached out and said there was enough for me to get vaccinated. My wife and I both went to the VA clinic to get our first Moderna vaccine. Within 2 hours my wife (40 years old) was having chest pain and heart palpitations which got severe enough we went to the ER. Also within hours I started having shortness of breath, chest pain, burning in my lungs, aching muscles, fatigue, loss of concentration, loss of stamina. Before the vaccine I was running 3-5 miles at a 9:3-10 min pace pretty consistently. After the vaccine I could not run more than a mile without getting so short of breath that I had to walk. My wife you has done over 40 races in the last 3 years had the same experience.

I went to my VA doctor to talk about the symptoms I was having and they said those symptoms "were not side effects of the vaccine" even though nothing else in my life had changed. I went to my personal doctor who asked why I got the vaccine because I had natural immunity and should not have received the vaccine without doing an antibody test. He said I may have had enough antibodies already and overcharged them by getting the vaccine. He did an antibody test and showed I had many times more antibodies than a "Full Vaccinated" individual. I decided I was not getting the second shot for concern about the long term effects on my body.

Now all of this mandatory COVID EOs have come out and created a toxic work environment for the unvaccinated. I should not be put in the position between picking between my job and my long term health!

Midway

Re: Feds not getting the Vaccine

Post by Midway »

Could your symptoms be related to Covid-19 instead of the vaccine?
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20490351

Ranger1971

Post by Ranger1971 »

Harryface There is a good Youtube segment from Dr. John Campbell (who is a vaccine advocate ) which documents a case of myocarditis in an athletic younger man, which was very likely vaccine induced. Might be of interest to you to see if your experience was similar. The segment is titled " Kyles vaccine experience". Good luck and hope you get to feeling better.

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

Harry I honestly don't believe a word of your story. You are just spreading more lies and misinformation. There are studies that show having had covid and then getting vaccinated increases your immunity. I'm positive they didn't due an antibody test and see that you were 'overcharged'. What a bunch of bs. Posts like these need to be taken down.

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

tspwizard1 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:23 pm Harry I honestly don't believe a word of your story. You are just spreading more lies and misinformation. There are studies that show having had covid and then getting vaccinated increases your immunity. I'm positive they didn't due an antibody test and see that you were 'overcharged'. What a bunch of bs. Posts like these need to be taken down.
Summary: I dont agree with you so I dont believe you.

Its sickening that people have become like this.

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

Optimus187 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:22 pm
tspwizard1 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:23 pm Harry I honestly don't believe a word of your story. You are just spreading more lies and misinformation. There are studies that show having had covid and then getting vaccinated increases your immunity. I'm positive they didn't due an antibody test and see that you were 'overcharged'. What a bunch of bs. Posts like these need to be taken down.

No. Its sickening to dig 700,00 graves and to deal with constant misinformation, conspiracy theories, and cowardice in the face of crisis.

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

tspwizard1 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:37 pm
Optimus187 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:22 pm

No. Its sickening to dig 700,00 graves and to deal with constant misinformation, conspiracy theories, and cowardice in the face of crisis.
I hope you find peace. Hate is bad for you. Be well

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

harryface wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:04 am 20% of my agency has not received the vaccine or is unwilling to share their vaccine stratus with the Agency. I recently saw a newsletter from the VA which stated that 70% of their workforce was vaccinated, meaning 30% is not vaccinated.
The Union in my agencies has done nothing to fight for the rights of employees so I am wondering if those not getting "Fully vaccinated" want to band together in a class action lawsuit? Not only do I think they are violating our rights but they are definitely violating the American's with Disabilities Act but also potentially the Hatch Act.

Now all of this mandatory COVID EOs have come out and created a toxic work environment for the unvaccinated. I should not be put in the position between picking between my job and my long term health!
Harryface,
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry this happened to you and your wife. Unfortunately, there are others that are experiencing similar adverse outcomes and I'm sure there will be many lawsuits. Those people pushing the vax may ultimately regret their decision in a few years if/when it negatively affects their own health or it is ineffective against the next virus.
Studies show that Natural Immunity is better than these COVID vaccines that wane over time and they can potentially mess up your immune system so that you are more vulnerable to other viruses in the future. If you had a bad reaction to the 1st shot, it seems like you would qualify for a medical exemption. Here is an interesting article/study https://deitexercise.wordpress.com/2020 ... ne-system/
I'm planning to go to an event next month in San Antonio TX (Nov 11,12 & 13) called the ReAwaken America Tour with General Michael Flynn (https://timetofreeamerica.com/). They have many speakers (medical, legal & religious) and provide a lot of information related to COVID that you won't hear on MSM.
It is definitely a conservative/evangelical bias. I believe they are almost sold out of tickets but I believe they live stream all of the conferences (no cost) and many of the speakers from past events can be found here: https://rumble.com/c/ThrivetimeShow It may be worthwhile to check it out and see what people are doing to fight back against these mandates (private industry & government). I think the mandates will eventually be determined to be unconstitutional but as someone else mentioned elsewhere, the damage may already be done by that time with people getting the shots.

Some of the Doctors do have recommendations or alternative protocols for people who have had the vaccines that may be helpful in mitigating the impact.

Best Wishes

pilotric99

Post by pilotric99 »

Note to self...avoid seeking medical (edit: and legal) advice from a grift "tour" headlined by a disgraced military general and NSA advisor who was on the Turkish payroll and who was fired by not one BUT two presidents (44 & 45)...

https://apnews.com/article/moscow-donal ... 21910da0c7

harryface

Post by harryface »

What would it take for you to believe my story? Copies of the Bills from St Luke's Emergency room for my wife and I? My medical records? Do you want o come with me to the doctor so he can tell you the same thing he told me?

harryface

Post by harryface »

Midway wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:22 pm Could your symptoms be related to Covid-19 instead of the vaccine?
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20490351
It could be a combination of the COVID Infection in Nov 2020 and the vaccine in May but the vaccine definitely contributed to a majority of the symptoms. I was not having trouble with my running pace or any of the other symptoms and then within 2 hours of getting the first shot I started having the symptoms I previously listed. Those symptoms lasted strong enough for me to miss work a few times for at least 8 weeks. Now 6 months later I still have low stamina and shortness of breath when I workout.

Ericdelee

Post by Ericdelee »

I don’t necessarily agree with the viewpoints of those that do not get the vaccine and are now about to lose their job. But; I can emphasize with it and the chooses they are being thrown into right now. It’s a sucky situation for all. And unfortunately, any argument leads right back to politics, which I hate.

I’m torn, as I’m an EO professional and I’m dealing with the aspects of many people being upset and many people stating the union isn’t fighting for them. The wording that has come down makes it pretty hard to fight certain aspects as they are looking to protect the workforce.

Harryface; I definitely feel for you and many others that might be out of a job. I don’t believe you have a natural immunity to it; but I’m not going to get into the science behind it all. I just wanted to make a comment to say; I’m hearing what you are saying. Just don’t fully agree with it. I don’t think a lawsuit will help, but to each their own. Good luck.

scotth2010

Post by scotth2010 »

Removed - Fear of reprisal.
Last edited by scotth2010 on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

Holocaust Survivor Warns COVID-19 Measures Similar To Nazi Germany’s Subjugation Policies
https://www.citizensjournal.us/holocaus ... -policies/

BBC documentary from 2005 on HIV Drug Testing in Children https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ScDCIDYJI
This documentary was done by BBCA BBC documentary exposes how the city of New York has forced "HIV" positive children under its supervision to be used as human guinea pigs in tests for experimental Antiretroviral drug trials.

All of the children in the program were under the legal guidance of the city's child welfare department, the Administration for Children's Services. Most live in foster care or independent homes run on behalf of the local authorities and almost all the children are believed to be African-American or Latino.

The BBC identified pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline as one of the companies that provided the experimental drugs for the tests. In the documentary, parents or guardians who refused to consent to the trials claim that children were removed by ACS and placed in foster families or children's homes. Then, acting over their objections, ACS authorized the life-ending Antiretroviral drug trials.
They are coming for the children now as they lower the age groups eligible for COVID shots.

acidfly

Post by acidfly »

Went to get my 2nd shot today. They are out of Monderna and have no idea when it's coming in. lmao.

Fund Prices2024-05-10

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.24 0.01% 1.54%
F $18.86 -0.22% -1.88%
C $81.82 0.18% 10.02%
S $80.25 -0.32% 4.10%
I $42.79 0.31% 6.48%
L2065 $16.31 0.16% 7.91%
L2060 $16.32 0.16% 7.91%
L2055 $16.32 0.16% 7.92%
L2050 $32.61 0.12% 6.56%
L2045 $14.86 0.11% 6.24%
L2040 $54.24 0.10% 5.94%
L2035 $14.31 0.09% 5.58%
L2030 $47.61 0.09% 5.24%
L2025 $13.16 0.05% 3.55%
Linc $25.66 0.04% 3.01%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".