You know what?

For those topics that don't have a place in any of the other forums.

Moderator: Aitrus

bloobs

You know what?

Post by bloobs »

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way....

Am i making any sense to you?

crondanet5

Re: You know what?

Post by crondanet5 »

Continue oh enlightened one.

jimcasada

Post by jimcasada »

Is this a lead-in to a Trump joke?

haywoodkb

Post by haywoodkb »

Yes, I've been reading about the success of vitamin D produced naturally by exposure to sunshine and the powerful effects of ultraviolet waves in killing viruses. So, to boost the travel industry and the failing economy in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, Trump is now giving everyone a free Caribbean vacation.

Jamters

Post by Jamters »

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the hurricane with a tremendous, whether it’s nuclear or just very powerful atomic bomb, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the bomb inside the hurricane, which you can do either through the bomb or in some other way.... maybe lasers.

userque

Post by userque »

You guys should get your IQ's checked. You all sound like stable geniuses; and remind me of a famous doctor: Theodor Geisel.
Last edited by userque on Sat May 09, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

crondanet5 wrote:Continue oh enlightened one.
I decided that i much prefer the Canadian flag over the Saudi Arabian one, Cronds :D
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

jimcasada wrote:Is this a lead-in to a Trump joke?
Would u like it to be, Jim?

nodak

Post by nodak »

bloobs wrote:A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way....

Is this what you are referring to? https://aytubio.com/healight/

The video is under 2 minutes if you are not familiar with this tech yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

head

Post by head »

haywoodkb wrote:Yes, I've been reading about the success of vitamin D produced naturally by exposure to sunshine and the powerful effects of ultraviolet waves in killing viruses. So, to boost the travel industry and the failing economy in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, Trump is now giving everyone a free Caribbean vacation.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

nodak wrote:
bloobs wrote:A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way....

Is this what you are referring to? https://aytubio.com/healight/

The video is under 2 minutes if you are not familiar with this tech yet.
No. Listen to me when I say this! Flashlights. Tiny flashlights that emit powerful, very powerful bright lights that kill the virus. A sick guy swallows these flashlights. Dead. Believe me, folks, we'd do very well. Those Mexican losers will pay for that wall, uh flashlights. Mark my words.

Where's my tin foil hat?
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

Fund Prices2024-03-28

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.15 0.05% 1.05%
F $19.08 -0.06% -0.74%
C $82.21 0.11% 10.55%
S $82.43 0.30% 6.92%
I $42.57 -0.24% 5.95%
L2065 $16.38 0.02% 8.37%
L2060 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2055 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2050 $32.73 0.01% 6.95%
L2045 $14.91 0.02% 6.58%
L2040 $54.38 0.02% 6.22%
L2035 $14.34 0.02% 5.79%
L2030 $47.67 0.02% 5.38%
L2025 $13.15 0.03% 3.43%
Linc $25.61 0.03% 2.82%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".