Political News w/o Added Commentary

For those topics that don't have a place in any of the other forums.

Moderator: Aitrus

userque

Political News w/o Added Commentary

Post by userque »

Last edited by userque on Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."

NUC SHARK

Re: Political News

Post by NUC SHARK »

once i saw the source being MSNBC. not even worth listening to

Blackhawk6

Post by Blackhawk6 »

So is that a endorsement of fox news ?

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

userque wrote:
YouTube Link
imagine thinking msnbc is news

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

Blackhawk6 wrote:So is that a endorsement of fox news ?
Epoch Times doing real news. I recommend their daily China podcast and YouTube show by Joshua Phillips. No one else has such great info on China/US relations and possible financial info.

Tim Pool is trying to do non agenda investigative news

OANN does classic news but is more Pro Trump.

Everything else is Trash, Fear Mongering and Entertainment .

If you are Pro Constitution Varney and Co, Lou Dobbs and Tucker are great

userque

Post by userque »

Optimus187 wrote:
userque wrote:
YouTube Link
imagine thinking msnbc is news
Optimus187, after all your talk about how you only follow ... the best news. You yourself seem to be making misleading comments and ... fake news.

In this case, the source is clearly, very clearly, not MSNBC. The source is a former CIA director.

I would have loved to hear you instead, intelligently and fairly respond to the content, rather than following the mob and attacking the messenger.

userque

Post by userque »

I find it hard to believe that any high school graduate of US History, that believes in American values, would be OK with, regardless of R or D, our country continuing down this road.

A fraction of me wants to see Trump get re-elected, so I can see that dumbfounded look on so many (more) faces after another four years of stable genius-ness. (BTW, in case you missed it, Trump has previously said that "maybe we'll look at it," referring to the Presidential two term limit. Hey, with enough yes-men in high places, anything's possible.)

Now, where's my popcorn?

Trump’s purge just got much more corrupt. Here’s what’s coming next.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ming-next/

"...But in the case of Trump’s termination of Steve Linick, the State Department IG, this could end up looking far worse than we know. There’s a backstory here that has not yet gotten scrutiny — one that could make the firing appear even more corrupt. ..."

misfit

Post by misfit »

userque wrote:I find it hard to believe that any high school graduate of US History, that believes in American values, would be OK with, regardless of R or D, our country continuing down this road.

A fraction of me wants to see Trump get re-elected, so I can see that dumbfounded look on so many (more) faces after another four years of stable genius-ness. (BTW, in case you missed it, Trump has previously said that "maybe we'll look at it," referring to the Presidential two term limit. Hey, with enough yes-men in high places, anything's possible.)

Now, where's my popcorn?

"...But in the case of Trump’s termination of Steve Linick, the State Department IG, this could end up looking far worse than we know. There’s a backstory here that has not yet gotten scrutiny — one that could make the firing appear even more corrupt. ..."

Your a stupid ass. Tell your buddy to start a survey....who is the biggest doosh ever! I'll bet it's exactly 50/50.

Good luck all! In real life

userque

Post by userque »

misfit wrote:
userque wrote:I find it hard to believe that any high school graduate of US History, that believes in American values, would be OK with, regardless of R or D, our country continuing down this road.

Now, where's my popcorn?

Your a stupid ass. Tell your buddy to start a survey....who is the biggest doosh ever! I'll bet it's exactly 50/50.

Good luck all! In real life
How long have you been feeling this way?

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

Now, where's my popcorn?

userque

Post by userque »

Optimus187 wrote:

Now, where's my popcorn?

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

The Negativity Bias Why the Bad Stuff Sticks
https://www.psycom.net/negativity-bias

“The bad stuff is easier to believe. You ever notice that?” says Julia Roberts’ character, Vivian, in Pretty Woman (1990). As it turns out, Roberts’ character, Vivian, was touching on an unfortunate psychological truth; the “bad stuff” is indeed easier to believe and the reasons why may surprise you.

userque

Post by userque »

Hear Trump criticize Obama for playing golf during crisis

YouTube Link

TRUMP GOLF COUNT
https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Cost to Taxpayer: About $134,000,000**

**Read about the new GAO report on the cost of Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago.

userque

Post by userque »

More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use COVID-19 vaccine to implant tracking chips, survey says
https://www.cnet.com/news/more-than-40- ... rvey-says/
"A survey from Yahoo News and YouGov finds that the conspiracy theory is popular among Fox News viewers, Republicans and Trump voters. ..."

userque

Post by userque »

Fund Prices2024-03-27

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.14 0.01% 1.00%
F $19.09 0.26% -0.68%
C $82.11 0.87% 10.42%
S $82.19 1.48% 6.61%
I $42.68 0.56% 6.21%
L2065 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2060 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2055 $16.39 0.84% 8.36%
L2050 $32.73 0.71% 6.94%
L2045 $14.91 0.67% 6.56%
L2040 $54.37 0.63% 6.20%
L2035 $14.34 0.58% 5.77%
L2030 $47.66 0.53% 5.35%
L2025 $13.14 0.31% 3.40%
Linc $25.60 0.24% 2.79%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".