PSA: Fascinating Data

For those topics that don't have a place in any of the other forums.

Moderator: Aitrus

Koastiek

Re: PSA: Fascinating Data

Post by Koastiek »

Why are you giving TomAnyIron so much crap? Or is that ToManyIron? I just figure he's a bad golfer. He doesn't agree with you. So what? It's a stupid question.

However, there are some great points here. For example, that is fascinating information, as bloobs calls it, from his original post. It's fascinating because it's from CNN and someone believes it. Then he wants to control the conversation by adding that this post is for sharing objective information (BWAAAAWHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA) and then puts a left-spinning media link on the post. Then he says try not to argue nonsensically, you know like you are doing going after Tomanyiron or whatever the bad golfer goes by. Hey, another great point is our pulling out of the WHO. That brings a smile to my face. As for Mattis, do you feel the same about General Flynn, or do you just cherish the bitter twice-fired generals who talk crap about President Trump? Oh, and I agree with Drew Brees when it comes to the flag.

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

"He’s an optimist (ok... name one pessimistic President ever). He talks about American greatness at every opportunity (just talk, no real stats to back any of it up, the USA isn't the greatest country in the world anymore and real quantifiable stats show this, https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countr ... ted-states). He’s determined to restart our shuttered economy (by putting workers lives at risk so the 1% that own the service economy can continue to make millions while workers wages remain low and stagnant). He did more to help the jobless, than any Democratic president (Obama got us out of a massive recession that was handed to him. And all those Trump jobs, and then some are now lost due to lack of preemptive action on the coronavirus while golfing, holding rallies, ignoring advisors. We've lost more jobs than have been created in the last 25 years combined on Trump's watch). He stands by those who have saved their money so they can live the American dream (by constantly harassing the Fed to cut interest rates, even wanting negative interest rates in a bull market mind so folks saving money responsibly can make almost nothing in savings accounts, in a bull market smart leaders raise interest rates to prepare for a rainy day. Despite relentless opposition (he earns it everyday with his racist words, impeachable offenses, and terrible policies), he gets things done (mainly for the 1% of ultra rich people in this country). He helped make a massive run-up of the stock market happen (by massively cutting back the collection of taxes on mega corporations, which they then used the funds to buy back stocks and further inflate the artificial bubble which has popped), and promises to do it again (the rich don't need any more help). He put solid justices on the Supreme Court (close minded conservative judges).

Even liberals have to admit that previous administrations got carried away with their progressiveness. (how so?)

And despite all the people who hate everything about him, he still seems to like the job. Just about every day he makes me laugh (>107,000 dead and counting, >42 million unemployed, military used against peaceful protesters, more confirmed lies than any other President is real funny to you huh?) saying something I wish he hadn’t. Something no other president would have said (because they tried to unite this country and weren't obvious racists?)

He in a nut, but he is our nut (don't count me in that group), and I will support him until a better nut comes alone (you are in a cult and you don't even see it).[/quote]

O, and I forget to mention China is no longer buying any US agriculture products because Trump tried to blame them on his shortcomings with the coronavirus. So that means the tax payers will continue to give our money directly to US farmers with their hands out. Ironic isn't it.
Last edited by tspwizard1 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tspwizard1

Post by tspwizard1 »

Koastiek wrote:Why are you giving TomAnyIron so much crap? Or is that ToManyIron? I just figure he's a bad golfer. He doesn't agree with you. So what? It's a stupid question.

However, there are some great points here. For example, that is fascinating information, as bloobs calls it, from his original post. It's fascinating because it's from CNN and someone believes it. Then he wants to control the conversation by adding that this post is for sharing objective information (BWAAAAWHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA) and then puts a left-spinning media link on the post. Then he says try not to argue nonsensically, you know like you are doing going after Tomanyiron or whatever the bad golfer goes by. Hey, another great point is our pulling out of the WHO. That brings a smile to my face. As for Mattis, do you feel the same about General Flynn, or do you just cherish the bitter twice-fired generals who talk crap about President Trump? Oh, and I agree with Drew Brees when it comes to the flag.
Despite Fox News and the President telling you Mattis was fired. He wasn't. He quit. There is a difference. There are those damn things called facts bitting you in the ass again.

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

I only have one question tspwizard, (slightly different subject). If you are a TSP wizard, why do you hide your account?

Koastiek

Post by Koastiek »

Who is the ass hat that deleted my comment?

mjedlin66
Site Admin

Post by mjedlin66 »

Koastiek wrote:Who is the ass hat that deleted my comment?
Nobody deleted any of your comments, per the logs. And I recommend you avoid calling the moderators "ass hats".

A much better way to phrase this question would be:
Greetings TSPers, it appears that my comment is missing or altered, but I don't remember making such a deletion or alteration on my own. Perhaps I am mistaken. Would one of you kind, gentle moderators please look into it for me? Thank you in advance for your time.
Owner/creator of TSPcalc.com - "Know your numbers"

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

mjedlin66 wrote:
Koastiek wrote:Who is the ass hat that deleted my comment?
Nobody deleted any of your comments, per the logs. And I recommend you avoid calling the moderators "ass hats".

A much better way to phrase this question would be:
Greetings TSPers, it appears that my comment is missing or altered, but I don't remember making such a deletion or alteration on my own. Perhaps I am mistaken. Would one of you kind, gentle moderators please look into it for me? Thank you in advance for your time.
Mjedlin66 - Haven't you noticed the increasing proliferation of inarticulate ungracious behavior? It is so en vogue for some to bitch and moan about EVERYTHING nowadays--even at FREELY AVAILABLE services like THIS ONE.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

Fund Prices2024-03-28

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.15 0.05% 1.05%
F $19.08 -0.06% -0.74%
C $82.21 0.11% 10.55%
S $82.43 0.30% 6.92%
I $42.57 -0.24% 5.95%
L2065 $16.38 0.02% 8.37%
L2060 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2055 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2050 $32.73 0.01% 6.95%
L2045 $14.91 0.02% 6.58%
L2040 $54.38 0.02% 6.22%
L2035 $14.34 0.02% 5.79%
L2030 $47.67 0.02% 5.38%
L2025 $13.15 0.03% 3.43%
Linc $25.61 0.03% 2.82%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".