George Kirby???

For those topics that don't have a place in any of the other forums.

Moderator: Aitrus

Tomanyiron

George Kirby???

Post by Tomanyiron »

Who is George Kirby?
One of the most talked about events in America lately and Nancy Pelosi doesn't know the man's name? :roll: Pelosi and other Democrats kneel for 8 minutes 46 seconds to honor.......... Oh she forgot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFUSu4qpvd8
Last edited by Tomanyiron on Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Optimus187

Re: George Kirby???

Post by Optimus187 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Polls are 100% accurate btw

dougellen1

Post by dougellen1 »

progressives are all idiots

head

Post by head »

And Mexico will pay for the wall.

BYK777

Post by BYK777 »

All those democrats on picture (Schummer, Pelosi....) have about 120 years of combine of "public service"?. Can anyone name one good thing they did for this country in all those years? Except making themselves wealthy on our dime! I don’t understand how people can vote for those idiots !!! We need to vote them all out!!! LOOTING of this country needs to stop! Bailouts of the wealthy and corporations needs to stop. They give average Joe $1200 and they stealing billions from us!!by getting loans which they don’t have to repay!!! US working people and our kids will have pay for it! Wake up people !!! Vote those LOOTERS out!!! Get those communist out of this great country!!!!Send them to Venezuela!!! All those corrupt politicians are disgrace for this country!!! They are picked to serve US people but they serve themselves !!!!

I want to see Nancy Pelosi’s tax returns.

She has been a public servant for over 40 years.

Making an average salary of just over $100k a year.

How does she have a net worth of over $120 MILLION????

spooner4

Post by spooner4 »

How is this revelent to TSP members ?

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

spooner4 wrote:How is this revelent to TSP members ?
Careful Spooner, or some here will start calling you dirty words.....like "liberal" or (gulp) "communist" lol

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

bloobs I'm disappointed in you, your response is not up to your past standards.
Tomanyiron wrote:
spooner4 wrote:How is this revelent to TSP members ?
It may or may not be anything you care about, but it's in the "Anything Goes" category.

Look for that category next time, before you read, if you want to.

It's like a newspaper you pickup or magazine, you can read articles or not.
And don't get mad because others might want to.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

Tomanyiron wrote:bloobs I'm disappointed in you, your response is not up to your past standards.
My standards are more pedestrian on a Saturday morning, especially before coffee :?

chi7834a

Post by chi7834a »

Giving a eulogy, in a sense, and getting the decreased name wrong? That's pretty low, even for someone in congress. But it will be defended because we have no morals, NONE!

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

Do you see a trait that repeats often? This is a nonpartisan comment. If someone on one side (ideology speaking) especially a leader says/does something stupid or embarrassing, often the response is: “there’s nothing to see hear, keep moving”? Or “what’s it got to do with my interest”, “Let’s not talk about that”?

You see it often with market commentary also. There is an “allocation bias”. People get mad when you say something that does not align with their account allocation. And often they don’t know enough to have a good counter argument, so they attack you personally.
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers." Plato
"Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare." Rene Descartes

BYK777

Post by BYK777 »

Spooner4 wrote:
How is this revelent to TSP members ?

Answer is pretty simple: all those crooks (politicians, bankers, fed people) and their actions(printing $$$) )... devalue US $$$ so your TSP eventually will be worth nothing. U might have a lot of fiat but no purchase power!!! Weimar Republic !!!!

Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Tomanyiron wrote:Do you see a trait that repeats often? This is a nonpartisan comment. If someone on one side (ideology speaking) especially a leader says/does something stupid or embarrassing, often the response is: “there’s nothing to see hear, keep moving”? Or “what’s it got to do with my interest”, “Let’s not talk about that”?

You see it often with market commentary also. There is an “allocation bias”. People get mad when you say something that does not align with their account allocation. And often they don’t know enough to have a good counter argument, so they attack you personally.
Funny, I guess they were the only ones in power? I mean, there must have never ever been any politicians on both sides of the isle doing anything wrong. Or at least that's what your Tucker talking points say.

This BS where only one side gets history thrown at them is literally that, just BS. We are all Americans and all throughout all the years, all parties sucked at it at different points.

I'm sorry to see you go this direction Tomanyiron. I had enjoyed your push and pull stuff. I would note that your argument only holds if you were trying to disagree with policies (where you're becoming triggered because you think people get upset at your attacks on Pelosi et al). You're now just throwing personal attacks at them and at our members. Thankfully we're all free to do that, but I simply cannot see what you're accomplishing other than "showing what for" here.

Finally, I will remind each and every one of you, when our forefathers hit the beaches at Normandy, they weren't looking at each other if one was a Democrat or Republican. They looked at each other as brothers. Same as our forefathers at Valley Forge and so on.

If you want a serious engagement with actual discussions, then please discuss policy and discuss why you don't like it with facts and figures. Like 12 squared does.

userque

Post by userque »

Bubba wrote:...If you want a serious engagement with actual discussions, then please discuss policy and discuss why you don't like it with facts and figures. Like 12 squared does.
Good luck with that. Tomanyiron also doesn't seem to respond when 'cornered' with facts and evidence; same as others' I've shown that don't seem to respond.

Btw, why does Tomanyiron's name show up in bold type, like MJ's and Aitrus' in the latest posts section?
"In the land of idiots, the moron is King."

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

Sorry guys I've been out shopping, what did I miss?
Look at some of what I bought, got more in the truck.

You need to all go out buy this stuff, it's great. Stock up, you know the pandemic is only going to get worst.

Oh, and are theses two guys racists, Anthony Brian Logan and Robert Unanue?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQfnjZPoxwY

Fund Prices2024-03-28

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.15 0.05% 1.05%
F $19.08 -0.06% -0.74%
C $82.21 0.11% 10.55%
S $82.43 0.30% 6.92%
I $42.57 -0.24% 5.95%
L2065 $16.38 0.02% 8.37%
L2060 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2055 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2050 $32.73 0.01% 6.95%
L2045 $14.91 0.02% 6.58%
L2040 $54.38 0.02% 6.22%
L2035 $14.34 0.02% 5.79%
L2030 $47.67 0.02% 5.38%
L2025 $13.15 0.03% 3.43%
Linc $25.61 0.03% 2.82%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".