How To Safely Invest In Gold IRA

Other Investments

Moderator: Aitrus

nestort

How To Safely Invest In Gold IRA

Post by nestort »

Regal Assets is one of the country's largest and most respected firms specializing in precious metals for the indiviudal investor and retirement accounts.

In the link below you can get a Free Gold Investment Guide from Regal Assets where you can learn everything you need to know about how to Safely invest in Gold today protecting your investment for your retirement. Check it out. All you need to do is enter your name, email, phone number.

TSP, IRA, 401k Gold Rollover can reduce the volatility of your overall retirement/investment portfolio while exposing you to gold and other precious metals have moved counter to the direction of stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other assets tied to the dollar. Therefore, a small percentage of your portfolio dedicated to physical bullion coins and bars can help balance your portfolio and protect it when recession hits. After all, if it works for billionaires, banks and governments, why wouldn’t it work for you? Thats why you should get this amazing free guide in the link below.
Last edited by Aitrus on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Moderator note: Deleted links to unknown sites / suspected spam.

crondanet5

Re: How To Safely Invest In Gold

Post by crondanet5 »

Are you a salesman drumming up business not associated with TSP? Where is your Fantasy Account? Moderators take notice please.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

I hope nestort will answer your questions Crondanet5.

I knew someone who had Gold IRA, fees were awful and he had difficulty getting money out when he had enough. I think some of the rules have changed since then that gives you more options but be extremely careful of companies promoting precious metals.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

evilanne wrote:I hope nestort will answer your questions Crondanet5.

I knew someone who had Gold IRA, fees were awful and he had difficulty getting money out when he had enough. I think some of the rules have changed since then that gives you more options but be extremely careful of companies promoting precious metals.
My 2 cents is that physical gold and silver should only be held as a post apocalyptic option. and yes i do hold a small bit of these just in case.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

LoGiK

Post by LoGiK »

bloobs wrote:

My 2 cents is that physical gold and silver should only be held as a post apocalyptic option. and yes i do hold a small bit of these just in case.
what value is gold/silver in an post apocalyptic world? the only reason it was valuable before the industrial revolution was for jewelry and showing wealth.

If anything you should be stocking stuff like toothbrushe/toothpaste, deodorant, bath tissue, lice shampoo, pain killers, soap, medical supplies, allergy medicine, ammo, water disinfectant, batteries, etc. stuff that everyday Americans(or other first world countries) can't live without.

tough it wouldn't matter if SHTH. most of the population would probably be dead within 3 months. unless you're entirely self sufficient now it's unlikely you'll be able to make the switch
No clue what I'm doing, but willing to learn.

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

LoGiK wrote:
bloobs wrote:

what value is gold/silver in an post apocalyptic world? the only reason it was valuable before the industrial revolution was for jewelry and showing wealth.

If anything you should be stocking stuff like toothbrushe/toothpaste, deodorant, bath tissue, lice shampoo, pain killers, soap, medical supplies, allergy medicine, ammo, water disinfectant, batteries, etc. stuff that everyday Americans(or other first world countries) can't live without.

tough it wouldn't matter if SHTH. most of the population would probably be dead within 3 months. unless you're entirely self sufficient now it's unlikely you'll be able to make the switch
Very interesting comments; I'm not a end-of-the-world-kind-of-guy but I never understood the idea of precious metals in a TEOTWAWKI. I would surmise that high-precious items would be things like bullets, gas, medicine, and braille bibles.

nestort

Post by nestort »

Hello

It is safe these days to invest in precious metals especially gold where the price sometimes goes up really high in turn giving high returns. Most investors do what you call a TSP, IRA or 401k Rollover which is very safe and secure so long you do it with a reputable company like Regal Assets which has an A+ BBB Acredited Ratings, a member of Forbes Finance Council and also rated number 20 in financial services by Ins Magazine in the United States.

Right now you can get a free Gold investment Guide from Regal Assets in this link which guides your every way protecting you from scam to helping you get the most out of you investments. You only need to enter your name, email, phone number to getthiss guide. There is tons of useful information to help to understand how it works. Here is the link.

https://regalassets.com/request-free-go ... t?id=16553

Also Regal Assets has a very good customer service team who are willing to call you over the phone and discuss everything you don't understand.

robika

Post by robika »

nestort wrote:Hello

It is safe these days to invest in precious metals especially gold where the price sometimes goes up really high in turn giving high returns. Most investors do what you call a TSP, IRA or 401k Rollover which is very safe and secure so long you do it with a reputable company like Regal Assets which has an A+ BBB Acredited Ratings, a member of Forbes Finance Council and also rated number 20 in financial services by Ins Magazine in the United States.

Right now you can get a free Gold investment Guide from Regal Assets in this link which guides your every way protecting you from scam to helping you get the most out of you investments. You only need to enter your name, email, phone number to getthiss guide. There is tons of useful information to help to understand how it works. Here is the link.

https://regalassets.com/request-free-go ... t?id=16553

Also Regal Assets has a very good customer service team who are willing to call you over the phone and discuss everything you don't understand.
Wow, that most certainly doesn't sound like a rehearsed commercial...
:wink:
2019: Ignore everything that Mr. Imperfect says. Just roll the dice, will probably do better.
2020: Did Mr. Imperfect hack my fantasy account?
2021: My fantasy account got COVID.

crondanet5

Post by crondanet5 »

Moderators please block this thread. It's a commercial that has nothing to do with managing TSP Accounts. Fast action please!

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

LoGiK wrote:
bloobs wrote:

by post acopolyptic i mean an event ranging from a irrecoverable financial system meltdown or a major conventional war (not nuclear!)--events that MAY render fiat currencies worthless or difficult to valuate--and where bartering may be the preferred option for trade whether it be precious metals, bullets, seeds or fuel.

but then again, i may just enjoy playing heads or tails with US mint gold dollar coins. :D
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

bloobs wrote: by post acopolyptic i mean an event ranging from a irrecoverable financial system meltdown or a major conventional war (not nuclear!)--events that MAY render fiat currencies worthless or difficult to valuate--and where bartering may be the preferred option for trade whether it be precious metals, bullets, seeds or fuel.

but then again, i may just enjoy playing heads or tails with US mint gold dollar coins. :D
That makes sense - I can see, say, if I was living in Iraq when the dinar shit the bed in early 2000s, sitting on some PMs would have been quite useful.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

jlozano042 wrote:Very interesting comments; I'm not a end-of-the-world-kind-of-guy but I never understood the idea of precious metals in a TEOTWAWKI. I would surmise that high-precious items would be things like bullets, gas, medicine, and braille bibles.
Never heard of TEOTWAWKI before. I think gold & silver will be useful for bartering in the event of a total meltdown but I'm not sure you would be able to get your hands on the precious metals invested, even if they are a very reputable company.

Braille bibles? :lol:

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

evilanne wrote:
jlozano042 wrote:Very interesting comments; I'm not a end-of-the-world-kind-of-guy but I never understood the idea of precious metals in a TEOTWAWKI. I would surmise that high-precious items would be things like bullets, gas, medicine, and braille bibles.
Never heard of TEOTWAWKI before. I think gold & silver will be useful for bartering in the event of a total meltdown but I'm not sure you would be able to get your hands on the precious metals invested, even if they are a very reputable company.

you can buy these in bullion or coin form from www.apmex.com easily....pre-apocalypse of course.
― Mahatma Gandhi

― Paul Murray

cswift01

Post by cswift01 »

jlozano042 wrote:
bloobs wrote: by post acopolyptic i mean an event ranging from a irrecoverable financial system meltdown or a major conventional war (not nuclear!)--events that MAY render fiat currencies worthless or difficult to valuate--and where bartering may be the preferred option for trade whether it be precious metals, bullets, seeds or fuel.

That makes sense - I can see, say, if I was living in Iraq when the dinar shit the bed in early 2000s, sitting on some PMs would have been quite useful.
Thanks, I had a visual on that one. :lol:

jlozano042

Post by jlozano042 »

evilanne wrote:
What movie am I referring to? :mrgreen:

Fund Prices2024-03-28

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.15 0.05% 1.05%
F $19.08 -0.06% -0.74%
C $82.21 0.11% 10.55%
S $82.43 0.30% 6.92%
I $42.57 -0.24% 5.95%
L2065 $16.38 0.02% 8.37%
L2060 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2055 $16.39 0.02% 8.38%
L2050 $32.73 0.01% 6.95%
L2045 $14.91 0.02% 6.58%
L2040 $54.38 0.02% 6.22%
L2035 $14.34 0.02% 5.79%
L2030 $47.67 0.02% 5.38%
L2025 $13.15 0.03% 3.43%
Linc $25.61 0.03% 2.82%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".