Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Civil Service Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

evilanne

Re: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Post by evilanne »

acidfly wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:48 pm LMAO you really want to discredit Project Veritas? Others have aswell and have had to pay in court and/or submit retractions. As far as the other references are concerned you cannot simple discredit them for not being MSM, if you haven't been paying attention MSM consistently doesn't report of things that do not fit their agenda. Just look at the Hunter Biden laptop sandal or the 3 million dollar China deal with the former Vice President or even the shady shit that when down with Burisma. I also noticed didn't reference my post where I cited CDC numbers, just posting things to fit you narrative better i see.
They rather be spoon fed by MSM that doesn't require any critical thinking. Think of them as Ostriches (Pardon any offense to the birds)

Anything that goes against the official government narrative is being censored by MSM and big tech social media. Fact Checks is one method that they use to try to discredit or marginalize people and information that is against the narrative by framing to question in a specific manner and finding something to pick at to try to discredit. Bloobs loves fact check, which he has used several times re: the Dr McCullough that he didn't even bother to evaluate for himself. One had been corrected from false to misleading so I don't think he bothers to read beyond the headlines.

evilanne

Re: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Post by evilanne »

pilotric99 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 pm Evilanne,

Your posts reference youtube, Rumble, "blacklistednews", project veritas, "freewestmedia" and "alethonews", among others.

Bloobs and Jatelle, with whom you disagree, are posting information from hhs.gov, cdc.gov, Reuters, Mayo Clinic, and Johns Hopkins University, among others.

Do you see the disparity in the credibility of your sources compared to those that disagree with you? (Rhetorical, I know the answer already)

Your selected sources of information wouldnt even cut the mustard for a high school civics assignment. Do us a favor and cite credible sources, please. You might just change our minds.

Im sure you'll flame me, but oh well...
The one youtube video I posted in this thread was FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee hearing regarding the proposed booster. A full 8 hours of government officials, doctors, immunologists and others isn't considered a credible source? see viewtopic.php?f=19&t=18903&p=91721&hili ... .be#p91721

acidfly already addressed Project Veritas. The blacklistednews is another whistleblower addressing the VAERS system and lack of reporting as required by law.

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/27/uk ... ed-people/ You provide no information that shows they are not credible but make that assumption just because you do not recognize the name :roll: I clicked on a link within the article and found another one with a link to the actual report. Public Health England - SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ing_20.pdf

QUESTION: If you get sick with COVID, are you going to wait to do anything until you are so sick that you have to be admitted to the hospital, where CDC/Dr Fauci's only recommended treatment is Remdesivir (see https://trialsitenews.com/discovery-tri ... l-benefit/ ) & a ventilator or would you rather have a doctor that will treat you with something that will keep you from needing to be hospitalized?

Even though we disagree and you provide no sources to back up your opinion and apparently don't read or watch the information that others post, I hope you would choose the second option so you can live to spend all of your TSP someday.

On a positive note, if you get injured from the vaccine, as a federal employee you have good insurance available (still have to pay premiums, deductibles & such but all FEHB plans have a maximum annual out of pocket limit) and if it is severe, there is always medical disability where you get paid not to work. In the unfortunate event that you die, I do hope you have adequate life insurance and/or enough in your TSP to provide for your loved ones.

acidfly

Post by acidfly »

I wonder if FEGLI will pay out if we as Federal employees are forced to get the vax and die.

On another note I was told I'm the last hold out in my department. I made it known I don't want my medical information talked about and asked if it were OK to go around asking if anyone has herpes.
Last edited by acidfly on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

I think FEGLI would have to pay out.

They probably tell all the hold outs that. Everyone else is doing it routine.

Take a look at the Breaking News at https://renz-law.com/. There is a press release and video worth watching.

acidfly

Post by acidfly »

evilanne wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:42 am
They probably tell all the hold outs that. Everyone else is doing it routine.
It's possible. Won't change my mind though.

Project Veritas just dropped another inside video about the vaccination. I suggest giving it a watch.

https://youtu.be/hNIj83XNNeE

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

With any luck, the mandate is blocked, or maybe they just decide to stop the maddness themselves when they realize how many good employees they will lose. I know in my agency, we have had a hard time finding new hires. We increased recruitment efforts, and greatly reduced hiring requirements, and that was even before covid.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

Senator Rand Paul re: Natural Immunity in Senate Health Committee w/HHS Secretary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI_Dm3pj3dQ

gbnooks207

Post by gbnooks207 »

[On a positive note, if you get injured from the vaccine, as a federal employee you have good insurance available (still have to pay premiums, deductibles & such but all FEHB plans have a maximum annual out of pocket limit) and if it is severe, there is always medical disability where you get paid not to work. In the unfortunate event that you die, I do hope you have adequate life insurance and/or enough in your TSP to provide for your loved ones.
[/quote]

I am wondering about data you mentioned about vaccine injuries ... how many vaccinated had to use insurance as opposed to unvaccinated using their insurance? ... how may died in your agency form getting the vaccine as opposed to how many died without getting the vaccine? Just wondering.
I also think that a high percent of people using this site have adequate life insurance ...
You really lose me when you use Senator Rand in your defense ... sorry.

gbnooks207

Post by gbnooks207 »

Maybe, just maybe there is a reason Senator Rand Paul doesn't want people to get vaccinated ... just maybe
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/rand-pa ... pread.html

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

Probably take years until your case comes back from OPM, in which case at the conclusion they would have to give you another opportunity to receive the vaccine anyway.
Last edited by PhilJohn on Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

gbnooks207 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:41 am I am wondering about data you mentioned about vaccine injuries ... how many vaccinated had to use insurance as opposed to unvaccinated using their insurance? ... how may died in your agency form getting the vaccine as opposed to how many died without getting the vaccine? Just wondering.
I also think that a high percent of people using this site have adequate life insurance ...
You really lose me when you use Senator Rand in your defense ... sorry.
Thankfully, I am retired. The best information regarding Medicare Data and hospitalization can be found at https://renz-law.com/. Additionally, here is the DoD Study that supports what Renz came out with last week https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/breaking ... sing-week/

The clip from Senator Rand Paul, who is a doctor and recovered from COVID himself, points to an Israeli study of 2.5 Million people that found that Vaccinated patients were 7 times more likely to get COVID than those who had natural immunity. The Government is pushing the vaccine for everyone going against 50+ years of immunology knowledge. I never had the Mumps vaccine because I had the Mumps.

If you want to listen to administrators like the gentleman at HHS or Fauci at CDC rather than doctors who have actually treated patients with COVID you can take the experimental gene therapy shots. You should know that there are therapies available that can prevent you from needing to be hospitalized and more and more information is coming out on the adverse reactions to the vaccines, especially for those who recovered from COVID and took the vaccine.
A Denver policeman along with his attorney appeared on Fox News. The officer can no longer walk by himself after receiving a Pfizer COVID-19 shot that was mandated as a condition for him to remain employed. He had already recovered from COVID-19 previously, and was healthy before taking the shot.
source: https://rumble.com/vn9uc0-denver-police ... ploym.html

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

gbnooks207 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:24 am Maybe, just maybe there is a reason Senator Rand Paul doesn't want people to get vaccinated ... just maybe
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/12/rand-pa ... pread.html
LOL, I don't really see being in a loss position on a small amount of Giiad stock (between $1K and $15K) that his wife purchased as anything that would influence the Senator. With the chaos last year, I can see it being an oversight. But even if wasn't, with more fully vaccinated cases being hospitalized with COVID, it would make more sense for him to push the vaccine, since Remdesivir is the only antiviral in the CDC hospital protocol for COVID (https://trialsitenews.com/discovery-tri ... l-benefit/). Would you sell out for a few hundred or few thousand dollars?

Before going to the hospital with COVID symptoms, you should research Remdesivir. In addition to the French Study above that showed no benefit, here is the Ebola study where Remdesivir was pulled from the trial because more than 1/2 of the patients died. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1910993

Since Remdesivir costs $2-3K per treatment vs $24.00 for HCQ or Ivermectin you may want to follow the money there to see who really benefitting from Remdesivir and the Vaccines

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

Hello - can someone verify some statement about vaccine efficacy that I hope one of our apparently many vaccine or epidemiological experts on this board may have:

Both hospitalization and death rates for breakthrough cases are lower than rates prior to availability of vaccines.

acidfly

Post by acidfly »

bloobs wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:00 am Hello - can someone verify some statement about vaccine efficacy that I hope one of our apparently many vaccine or epidemiological experts on this board may have:

Both hospitalization and death rates for breakthrough cases are lower than rates prior to availability of vaccines.
Omg people like you are hilarious 😂. You soak about something and are proven wrong, your cherry pick one item out of multiple responses ignoring everything else. Throughout this whole thread there has been fact after fact cited but you want to ignore and change the topic. Now you are calling for this type of shit "our apparently many vaccine or epidemiological experts on this board". You have no credibility.

Fund Prices2024-04-17

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.19 0.01% 1.25%
F $18.68 0.50% -2.85%
C $78.62 -0.58% 5.72%
S $76.27 -0.89% -1.07%
I $40.66 -0.17% 1.19%
L2065 $15.60 -0.47% 3.17%
L2060 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2055 $15.60 -0.47% 3.18%
L2050 $31.39 -0.35% 2.57%
L2045 $14.34 -0.33% 2.47%
L2040 $52.43 -0.31% 2.41%
L2035 $13.87 -0.28% 2.31%
L2030 $46.25 -0.25% 2.24%
L2025 $12.93 -0.12% 1.78%
Linc $25.29 -0.09% 1.55%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".