Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Civil Service Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

bloobs

Re: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Post by bloobs »

acidfly wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm Bloobs can you take the time to read and watch what Project Veritas just put out. I'd love to read your rebuttal to what the Pfizer scientist said.

evilanne wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:46 am Another release from Project Veritas https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfi ... ccination/
First off, thank you for asking nicely.

I read the article.

Summary
These Pfizer scientists apparently made casual comments, while being surreptitiously filmed, challenging the veracity of their employer and other's published research, some of which is listed accordingly: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6947a2.htm, https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/9/21-1042_article, https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/ ... mm7032e1_w

My Evaluation
What would have been amazing or paradigm-shifting is if their comments were followed up by them submitting or referring to some internal email, memo, video, report, study, etc. containing information that contradicts the above references. You know, something (anything) that a good investigative reporter or analyst can work with--to ascertain they weren't talking out of their asses that day. We'll wait.

Discussion
Here's an analogy.
I could have claimed over lunch at Taco Bell that I saw my employer store alien spacecraft and body parts in a secret warehouse 10 miles south of Washington DC. My decades-long experience as a cleared program analyst in the DC area should have given me ample credibility, right? It shouldn't matter that, other than my flippant statement made while consuming a bean burrito, I have nothing tangible in terms of evidence to support my claims.

Right?
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
― Mahatma Gandhi

If it's a choice between a difficult truth and a simple lie, people will take the lie every time. Even if it kills them.
― Paul Murray

imktwo

Re: Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees

Post by imktwo »

acidfly,

https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/

See "Enforcement of Vaccination Requirement for Employees"

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

bloobs wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 am Agree on delta's contagiousness. Technically, delta indeed has a higher viral load than previous variants in vaccinated patients. But this also infers that delta's viral load is EVEN higher in unvaccinated patients--so according to this metric, being vaccinated still presents a significant benefit in preventing spread.

The Vietnam study that measured the viral load and did further testing of the viral type for fully vaccinated healthcare workers did not compare vaccinated to unvaccinated so I see no basis for your inference. Vaccinated workers were passing it among each other so I see no benefit to the vaccine preventing the spread when all were vaccinated and they all came down with COVID. It makes one wonder if the vaccines are causing the Delta variant. Short Video censored, removed from YouTube https://www.bitchute.com/video/Xt1XGwiHBdSo/
bloobs wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 amCorrect, the DoD study shows a drop in vaccine efficacy after 6 months. But I have trouble understanding why you think a vaccine is not effective if it's only highly effective (meaning at >90+%) for 6 months? Also, don't you think that expecting any vaccine (or any medicine for that matter) to be only effective if it completely prevents breakthrough cases is an unreasonable expectation? Those are high-fallutin' standards there that no human enterprise has and can ever achieve.
Most medicines today only treat the symptoms; Drug companies don't want you cured, it is bad for business. Pro-vaxers always point to the fact that we eradicated childhood diseases like Measles, Mump, Smallpox here in the US. (COVID shots are EUA, new tech, different from typical vaccines). When was the last time we had breakthrough cases for these? There are more injuries and deaths reported for COVID than all other vaccines combined...whether or not there are any breakthrough cases, you really want to take an experimental shot with this record? Perhaps you are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance or rationalization.
bloobs wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 amThis assumption that reactive care (e.g. better treatment of infected individuals) makes some sense. Alternatively, my assumption is that preventative care (e.g. 180 million vaccinated US residents) has probably made the biggest difference in reducing severe disease and death rates.
I disagree. Why is it that those countries with the highest vaccination rates have the biggest COVID problem? (see video above) The vaccines do not appear to be effective against the Delta variant (this was also discussed in the FDA Hearing for the Booster, previously posted video, and there were questions as to whether they would be modifying the booster shot.)

If I have less than a 1% chance of dying from COVID with proper early treatment, why do I want to take a vaccine that can severely injure or kill me? 48,000+ Deaths in Medicare patients died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine; 15,000+ Deaths in VAERS and many more serious reactions and disabilities from these experimental vaccines. Social Media is even censoring any mention of deaths related to the vaccines.
bloobs wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 amFurther, remember that vaccination rates among those most likely to succumb to COVID (elderly and immuno-compromised) has achieved herd immunity to those two demographics.
No, immunity wanes the most for those 65+. That is why the FDA review board voted to approve the booster only for those 65+ and other high risk groups.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

I like the part where they guy realizes that he just said something in violation of the NDA he signed. (Non Disclosure Agreement) Makes you wonder what they are trying to hide and how many of them will be getting pink slips. Maybe they can provide the documentation Bloobs would prefer.
acidfly wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm Bloobs can you take the time to read and watch what Project Veritas just put out. I'd love to read your rebuttal to what the Pfizer scientist said.

evilanne wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:46 am Another release from Project Veritas https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfi ... ccination/

bcastine

Post by bcastine »

Maybe i'm dumb but someone please enlighten me on this; using data from the NY Times.
Entire U.S.
OCT 1 2020 (no vaccine)
New cases (7 day avg.) 43,444 cases
Deaths (7 day avg.) 712

OCT 1 2021 (vaccine)
New cases (7 day avg.) 109,192
Deaths (7 day avg.) 1883

At the very least, i can not be argued that whatever it is we are doing is working.

IRQVET

Post by IRQVET »

I know this administration for a time were celebrating the fact that 70% of American's were vaccinated. But they were only counting those who received one (and not two shots), and thus not fully vaccinated.

Like I said, they seem desperate to show some semblance of a win, even if its misleading. I know the media seems to be trying to prop him up, and look the other way when its convenient. But man-o-man this guy seems difficult to prop up. I hope he can pull it off. He wasn't my guy, but as a nationalist, I want what's good for the country; so I wish him all the luck in the world.
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran
Disclaimer: The contents of this thread are known to the state of California to cause cancer. (As they always seem to know more than the rest of us)

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

They need the case/death counts to maintain the illusion of fear so they can push the mandatory vaccines and create more division between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Take a look at what is going on in Australia...it is pretty scary. Unfortunately, this administration has gone all in on the vaccines contrary to all the evidence that it isn't working. What is their underlying agenda?

IRQVET

Post by IRQVET »

My .02 cents as someone who operates in this space. I'm less concerned with its rate of spread (ROS), and more concerned with its mortality rate once it does/ if it does.
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran
Disclaimer: The contents of this thread are known to the state of California to cause cancer. (As they always seem to know more than the rest of us)

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

This nation was founded based on not wanting to be forced into doing things and wanting genuine representation. It is in our DNA We are not just going to refuse something for the sake of it. But, we have to be convinced and persuaded to do certain things. What the Biden administration is doing, for some reason, is choosing first to force, to jam us into something and that, of course, is having a backlash. What I think they expected is that people wouldn’t quit their job or they wouldn't say no.

misty

Post by misty »

I put in for a religious/moral exemption 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything back from EEO as of yet. The deadline for vaccination compliance is ticking down and I have a feeling they will not be making a decision until after the deadline if they answer my request at all. I have 21 years in with DOD.

PhilJohn

Post by PhilJohn »

misty wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:47 am I put in for a religious/moral exemption 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything back from EEO as of yet. The deadline for vaccination compliance is ticking down and I have a feeling they will not be making a decision until after the deadline if they answer my request at all. I have 21 years in with DOD.
I am in the same boat. I think they are delaying intentionally to apply as much stress as possible to employees. I have been told that all our religious exemptions will be eventually granted because no one wants to end up in court having to explain to a judge why a employee's religious belief is not sincere. Cant say I blame them.

Stay stong.
Last edited by PhilJohn on Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evilanne

Post by evilanne »

Have Faith & Stay Strong misty & PhilJohn...I believe more people are resisting & pushing back than you think.

Faith is the opposite of Fear.

rwebb81

Post by rwebb81 »

I'm with you all holding strong. Praying there are more willing to stand up to the tyranny than we are led to believe.

Optimus187

Post by Optimus187 »

PhilJohn wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:58 pm
misty wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:47 am I put in for a religious/moral exemption 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything back from EEO as of yet. The deadline for vaccination compliance is ticking down and I have a feeling they will not be making a decision until after the deadline if they answer my request at all. I have 21 years in with DOD.
I am in the same boat. I think they are delaying intentionally to apply as much stress as possible to employees. I have been told that all our religious exemptions will be eventually granted because no one wants to end up in court having to explain to a judge why a employee's religious belief is not sincere. Cant say I blame them.

Stay stong.
100% this. This is why they tell you "you have to get the vax"

But in the very last fine print , it says more info to come on religious exemptions. This shows how BS this mandate is. They want to enforce a policy that OSHA hasnt even finished.

Stay strong

Rob2old

Post by Rob2old »

IMO, the resistance to get vaccinated is more political than anything else. Since federal employees don't have a lot of workspace, I would refuse to work near the unvaccinated.

Divisiveness over pandemic response efforts has continued throughout the country. Low vaccination rates in many places are tied to a climate in which misinformation and partisan politics are often shaping Americans minds more than medical professionals and scientific expertise.

Fund Prices2024-03-27

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.14 0.01% 1.00%
F $19.09 0.26% -0.68%
C $82.11 0.87% 10.42%
S $82.19 1.48% 6.61%
I $42.68 0.56% 6.21%
L2065 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2060 $16.38 0.84% 8.36%
L2055 $16.39 0.84% 8.36%
L2050 $32.73 0.71% 6.94%
L2045 $14.91 0.67% 6.56%
L2040 $54.37 0.63% 6.20%
L2035 $14.34 0.58% 5.77%
L2030 $47.66 0.53% 5.35%
L2025 $13.14 0.31% 3.40%
Linc $25.60 0.24% 2.79%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".