Just Like clockwork...

General TSP Discussion.

Moderator: Aitrus

wingchaser

Re: Just Like clockwork...

Post by wingchaser »

GAP DOWN, Full Body Candlestick

https://school.stockcharts.com/doku.php ... p_analysis

is about all you need to know (here). Accelerating (sell) volume in the last 30 minutes…

Best of Luck (everyone) in all you choose to endeavor!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Here’s hopin’ the Fed does NOT raise 3/4 of a point (this week), else this could get “really” nasty…

Judgin’ from the recent Inflation indicators, they just might!!!

“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t... pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

wingchaser wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am Here’s hopin’ the Fed does NOT raise 3/4 of a point (this week), else this could get “really” nasty…

I think the Fed would not mind one bit if a stock market crash happens while its raising the funds rates and QTs, in order to get equity valuations down to a more sustainable level for the next few years. No more heroin shots of QE and 0% funds like the past 11 years.

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

bloobs wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:15 pm
wingchaser wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am Here’s hopin’ the Fed does NOT raise 3/4 of a point (this week), else this could get “really” nasty…

I think the Fed would not mind one bit if a stock market crash happens while its raising the funds rates and QTs, in order to get equity valuations down to a more sustainable level for the next few years. No more heroin shots of QE and 0% funds like the past 11 years.
Does not bode well for the Midterms, not to be Political, Mon Aitrus…

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

SOXS - Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bear 3X Shares (again) as potential hedge posturing (ROTH IRA) appears to be set for enormous gains (for the day). Entry Point will be on 1st noticeable PULLBACK…

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pullback.asp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QvZ-HpaJNY

5-digit maximum exposure is recommended (here)…

bloobs

Post by bloobs »

wingchaser wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:22 pm Does not bode well for the Midterms, not to be Political, Mon Aitrus…
Wing, I d'ont think Aitrus minds statements that leans starboard :lol:
Anyways, can you tell us more specifically about how (and when) you would execute SOXS trades today?

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

bloobs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:15 am
wingchaser wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:22 pm Does not bode well for the Midterms, not to be Political, Mon Aitrus…
Anyways, can you tell us more specifically about how (and when) you would execute SOXS trades today?
BLOOBSTER:

My YouTube presentation lends good insight into entry points associated with Leverage ETF(s). Proceed with caution with tight (3%) Trailing Stop Losses...

Aitrus

Post by Aitrus »

bloobs wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:15 am
True, I've been working on becoming more aware of my biases over the past few years. I've been trying to do better about letting little comments on both sides stand. So long as it doesn't devolve into an insult-fest or detract from the purpose of the board by becoming a political discussion / debate / faux-Twitter, I let individual comments slide. Especially if the comment is in the perspective of how the politics of the moment affects investing and the market. Wing's comment above could come from any side of the aisle. Could be an indication of hope from the right, a worried concern from the left, or just a non-partisan observation from the center - no way to tell.

An example would be a discussion about how various senators are seeking to push the TSP Board one way or another on TSP investing options regarding companies in China, Russia, or things like ESG investments. As long as a discussion like that focuses on the issue from the perspective of how it would benefit, hinder, or affect TSP investors (as opposed to offering opinion about how this or that senator is an idiot or is wonderful, or how this or that side of the aisle is good/bad for taking these actions), then I'm good with it. Political partisanship isn't welcome, but discussing the realities of how legislative actions affect our retirements is ok as long as it remains peaceful.
Seasonal Musings 2022: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19005
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
Support the site by purchasing a membership at TSPCalc! https://tspcalc.com

Tomanyiron

Post by Tomanyiron »

Aitrus, I don't see why anyone should have a problem with anything you said.
Anyway, left leaning media has been saying about the same as what Wing said.
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers." Plato
"Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare." Rene Descartes

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Rare to see such strong conviction wherein a GAP DOWN Candle would be succeeded by a subsequent one…

There was actually a news break by the WSJ (today) that a Full Point Hike Is not off the table…

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Infamous SPINNING TOP, though oftentimes @ the end of a recent Downsurge, can denote a trend reversal…

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/oil-g ... -ahead-fed

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Meeting Minutes & Dialogue behind this move is going to be interesting (in my humble opinion)…

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fed-fomc ... 37242.html

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

Irrational Exuberance @ play (today)…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrational_exuberance

long-term ramifications remain to be seen..:

wingchaser

Post by wingchaser »

SOXS - Direxion Daily Semiconductor Bear 3X Shares (again) as potential hedge posturing (ROTH IRA) appears to be set for enormous gains (for the day). Entry Point will be on 1st noticeable PULLBACK…

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pullback.asp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QvZ-HpaJNY

5-digit maximum exposure is recommended (here)…

Fund Prices2024-04-18

FundPriceDayYTD
G $18.19 0.01% 1.27%
F $18.62 -0.30% -3.14%
C $78.45 -0.21% 5.50%
S $76.12 -0.20% -1.27%
I $40.67 0.02% 1.21%
L2065 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2060 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2055 $15.58 -0.13% 3.04%
L2050 $31.35 -0.13% 2.44%
L2045 $14.32 -0.12% 2.35%
L2040 $52.37 -0.11% 2.29%
L2035 $13.85 -0.10% 2.21%
L2030 $46.21 -0.09% 2.15%
L2025 $12.93 -0.05% 1.72%
Linc $25.28 -0.04% 1.51%

Live Charts

Pending Allocations

Under development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".