Firefox ESR 52.7.4 is what it says in the about, part of the problem is that I am on the g comp I'm sure, duty free lunch, I am typically not on outside of that.mjedlin66 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:54 pmWhich version of Firefox are you using? I just tried an IFT in Firefox and it worked fine. I need to know which version so I can troubleshoot the problem for future users.randyjb22 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:58 am I am trying to IFT, the system will not let me, I tried to move to F fund before noon on Wednesday, it never took, now it won't let me submit the IFT. I will try another browser but, anyway I can make this IFT retro to take effect the 17th?? S to F, thanks! I'll try to get it to go.
**EDIT**I was able to submit my IFT using Google Chrome, typically I use Firefox so, noted! Just hoping now i can get it switched to when I was trying to make it!
You're being constructive. It is good feedback.jimcasada wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:53 am For Android, I would prefer to see most recent posts first. Don't need all these topics. Charts & text are too small and too much clutter. Charts pop up info that blocks the view of the chart itself. I would prefer a forum format more similar to Twitter. I don't need to see all this detailed disclosure info & other unrelated content while on my phone. I don't mean to be critical, as the old website was just as bad or worse on Android. Thanks, Jim.
Although you should be seeing the most recent posts first, listed under Recent Topics. I myself hardly even browse the topics.
1. Slightly different layout with more color.
2. Massive changes to the backend database. The database naming scheme wasn't intuitive to me. So I renamed 5 or 6 tables, and renamed a bunch of fields as well. When I change something like that, the code had to be changed in 20+ files to match. I tested everything I could think of. But if you get any error messages or something isn't working (that worked yesterday) then please tell me.
3. Email alerts are back on. Now they go through the same three-step process as tspcalc emails: 1. Generate message queue, 2. Send messages, 3. Log messages as sent. The first step, Generate message queue, checks the log to see if that exact message has already been sent. That is, it now prevents duplicates.
You are using the wrong dates. 2020 return is December 31 2019 - December 31 2020.TopComm wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:23 pm It would appear that the 2020 return percent did not calculate correctly for my account (possibly others too?). On January 2, 2020, I had a fantasy balance of 180271. On December 31, 2020, I had a fantasy balance of 230704. That should have been a 27.97% return versus what is being shown as 20.76%.
Even better!mjedlin66 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:56 pmYou are using the wrong dates. 2020 return is December 31 2019 - December 31 2020.TopComm wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:23 pm It would appear that the 2020 return percent did not calculate correctly for my account (possibly others too?). On January 2, 2020, I had a fantasy balance of 180271. On December 31, 2020, I had a fantasy balance of 230704. That should have been a 27.97% return versus what is being shown as 20.76%.
12/31/19 - Fantasy TSP balance was 179201
12/31/20 - Fantasy TSP balance was 230704
Return should have been 28.74% versus the 20.76% shown.
Use the "Recalculate" button. That's what it's for.
I did it for you. Your entry for 2020 in the database now shows 28.74%. And as noted when you use the "Recalculate" button, the leaderboard stats shown on your page will be corrected after the next share price update.
1. More layout tweaks. Made my colored header boxes easier to use across the site. Put the live charts in their own white container.
2. Added Technical page
3. Simplified text for navigation buttons, ie "FantasyTSP" is now "Fantasy", "Live Charts" is now "Live".
4. Added 2 year, 3 year, 5 year, 10 year options to leaderboard.
Recommended Reading: http://tspcenter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13474
"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters" Epictetus
Pending AllocationsUnder development. For now, you may view Pending Allocations by going to "fantasy TSP" and selecting "Leaderboard sort" of "Pending Allocations".
What else"Don't ever half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing."
- Ron Swanson